Thread: Who will bed first????????

Who will bed first????????

So it inenvitable that Jack and Ronnie (she still loves him and has given him an alibi) will reunite (probably break up again when the revelation he slept with sister Roxy comes out) and also maybe Max and Tanya.

There have been rumours of Tanya sleeping with stepson Bradley ( i really cant see that happening) and old flame Sean Slater before he leaves.

Will Ronnie get her revenge by sleeping with Sean or Max. I hope Sean i always thought they had a chemistry.

Bradley needs some loving since being dumped by Stacey so could quiet Danielle be the woman for him or have him and Stacey unfinished business.

There have also been rumours of a pregancy for Stacey who know seems to have now hooked up with Callum (i'm a ladykiller NOT) but maybe her and Bradley have a future or does she still have feelings for Max?????

Will Callum's wondering eye for the ladies cause problems for Garry when he sets his sights on Dawn.

Another Branning with romance problems is Suzy, she is currently living with Phil but could Archie offer her more and is Shirley completely over Phil

So who bed who first??????????????

I would go for Phil sleeping with Shirley first and then on his way back from her place with catch Archie and Suzy together.
    At christmas Jack will be with Ronnie while Tanya is with Max... Stacey will sleep with bradley and callum around the same time and become pregnant (that happens in all soaps every year).. Roxy will be with christian after Sean finds out she was with Jack but they won't sleep together just bring the baby up together
    Super Mod

I'd like to see Ronnie with Sean ( i always wanted them together from the beginning they have better chemistry) but since Sean is leaving i doubt it will happen.

I really hope Callum leaves or dies he is a terrible character why didnt they just bring back Deano

I think Shirley and Phil will get together

i hope ronnie and jack get back together as they are so similar
    i dont think tanya and max should be together though

ronnie and jack are definitely going to get back together i bet! i can also see shirley and phil getting together too
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Phil and Shirley MUST get together, they are just sooooo right for each other, although Phil does not know this yet.

Thread Information