Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

Was Gavin Ben's Dad? I've just been on the EE website to look at the Mitchell family tree but couldn't see him.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by megan999
    Was Gavin Ben's Dad? I've just been on the EE website to look at the Mitchell family tree but couldn't see him.
    I take it you've only recently started watching it. Phil Mitchell is Ben's dad. That's the reason why Peggy is over the Beales all the time wanting to know what's happening. Kathy was married to Phil for quite a few years before she moved to South Africa. They had problems because Phil was an alcoholic.

Kathy remarried Gavin (who she met in Africa). He wanted to adopt Ben but I don't think Phil allowed him to. Anyway now they are both dead Phil is the one likely to get custody, although if it came to the attention that Phil was still drinking, they may look more favourably on Ian.
    Last edited by littlemo; 12-03-2006 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I take it you've only recently started watching it.

Kathy remarried Gavin (who she met in Africa).
    I only seriously started watching EE when Janine was in it two-timing Barry with Paul.

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up!
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Ah you only started watching in 2003. That's when EE started going downhill, though the Barry/Paul/Janine stuff was good - except after Barry died when it all went pearshaped like the rest of the show.

Anyways, FYI the links between Ben and Phil stem from the mid-90s.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    That might be where Ben took his intrest of Cars from Phil! I wonder who's going to hold custody of him through because there's phil and Peggy and then there's Ian and Jane?
    I think it will probably be given to Phil, he's been on the wagon for a while hasnt he?

He doesnt look like the toughest lad i admit but he is so cute and really sweet and loveable and im glad we have another Mitchell who is not a thug/hard man that so many people assume a Mitchell will be

yeah just give it time phil will rub off on him im sure
    Maisie Mouse

I hope they dont it wouldnt be like Ben at all

You have got to remember that Ben was more or less brought up by Kathy and his stepdad, not Phil, so it is hardly unresonable to find that Ben does not act like Phil. I agree about the fact that he looks nothing like Phil but then my brother looks nothing like my dad. My mum, dad and me have brown/light brown hair, yet my brother has ginger hair (very much like Bradley's hair) so kids don't always look like their parents, especially when they are young, which Ben is.

Aww bless him lol, he's well sweet!! He's a great addition to EastEnders!! + As most of you said he will be great behind the chippy with Ian but then again we did see him working in the Arches!!

Thread Information