Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Johnson

A murderer locked up for life uses a mobile phone secreted under his mattress

Are we talking Corrie or EE here!?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2016), maidmarian (05-02-2016)

I hope we're going to see Lucas a decent amount and not just for a couple more scenes. I really enjoyed seeing him again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-01-2016), parkerman (02-01-2016), Perdita (02-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    A murderer locked up for life uses a mobile phone secreted under his mattress

Are we talking Corrie or EE here!?
    I would have thought with all those steel gates and doors it would be difficult to get a signal for mobiles

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2016), maidmarian (02-01-2016)

Wiki states that Don Gilet reprises his role as Lucas Johnson in EastEnders ... that sounds as if he is going to be around a while ....but will it be prison scenes all the way? Is Holby City going to lose their Consultant Anaesthetist

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-02-2016), maidmarian (05-02-2016), parkerman (05-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Wiki states that Don Gilet reprises his role as Lucas Johnson in EastEnders ... that sounds as if he is going to be around a while ....but will it be prison scenes all the way? Is Holby City going to lose their Consultant Anaesthetist
    Oh isn't he currently a surgeon? Hansen did tell him if he wanted to change again he couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Oh isn't he currently a surgeon? Hansen did tell him if he wanted to change again he couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    Yes, he is so maybe he is due to leave ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (05-02-2016)

talk on line he is returning

EastEnders has confirmed the return of one of its notorious villains Lucas Johnson. Actor Don Gilet will reprise his role later this year and turn Denise Fox's (Diane Parish) life upside down once again.

First arriving in Albert Square in 2008, he rekindled his relationship with daughter Chelsea Fox (Tiana Benjamin), following a troubling past with addiction. Being a pastor, building relationships and becoming engaged to Denise, all seemed rosy... that was until things took a murderous turn.

First he left his ex Trina Johnson (Sharon Duncan-Brewster) to die in an accident after he rebuffed her romantic advances, then Denise's ex Owen Turner (Lee Ross) tragically died following a failed blackmail attempt threatening to report Lucas to the police for Trina's murder.

When Denise finally discovered her then-husband's villainous deeds, Lucas' scheming intensified, as he held her hostage whilst simultaneously framing her for Trina and Owen's murders as well as faking her suicide. Finally, Lucas was caught and arrested, being imprisoned since 2010.

The Holby City and Doctor Who star made a brief reappearance in the soap in 2016 when Denise went to visit him with Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) to demand that he never contact her again.

So how will she react to his surprise emergence in Walford once again? More importantly, will Lucas have learnt the error of his ways, or are we to brace ourselves for another murderous streak?

Speaking of his return, Gilet said: "I'm thrilled and honoured to be asked to breathe life once again into such a complex, controversial and divisive character but, most importantly, to have another opportunity to work alongside one of the UK's finest actors, Diane Parish. I feel blessed."

Executive Producer Jon Sen also stated: "Bringing back Don to the Square has been on our wish list for some time now as there's definitely some unfinished business with Lucas and he certainly hasn't let Denise go.

"His reign of terror put him firmly up there with Walford's biggest villains and I can't wait for audiences to watch his return unfold."

Digital Spy

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-10-2020), Ruffed_lemur (02-10-2020)

Smile A Good Villian!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    EastEnders has confirmed the return of one of its notorious villains Lucas Johnson. Actor Don Gilet will reprise his role later this year and turn Denise Fox's (Diane Parish) life upside down once again.

First arriving in Albert Square in 2008, he rekindled his relationship with daughter Chelsea Fox (Tiana Benjamin), following a troubling past with addiction. Being a pastor, building relationships and becoming engaged to Denise, all seemed rosy... that was until things took a murderous turn.

First he left his ex Trina Johnson (Sharon Duncan-Brewster) to die in an accident after he rebuffed her romantic advances, then Denise's ex Owen Turner (Lee Ross) tragically died following a failed blackmail attempt threatening to report Lucas to the police for Trina's murder.

When Denise finally discovered her then-husband's villainous deeds, Lucas' scheming intensified, as he held her hostage whilst simultaneously framing her for Trina and Owen's murders as well as faking her suicide. Finally, Lucas was caught and arrested, being imprisoned since 2010.

The Holby City and Doctor Who star made a brief reappearance in the soap in 2016 when Denise went to visit him with Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) to demand that he never contact her again.

So how will she react to his surprise emergence in Walford once again? More importantly, will Lucas have learnt the error of his ways, or are we to brace ourselves for another murderous streak?

Speaking of his return, Gilet said: "I'm thrilled and honoured to be asked to breathe life once again into such a complex, controversial and divisive character but, most importantly, to have another opportunity to work alongside one of the UK's finest actors, Diane Parish. I feel blessed."

Executive Producer Jon Sen also stated: "Bringing back Don to the Square has been on our wish list for some time now as there's definitely some unfinished business with Lucas and he certainly hasn't let Denise go.

"His reign of terror put him firmly up there with Walford's biggest villains and I can't wait for audiences to watch his return unfold."

Digital Spy
    Great news, I really like Don Gillet a damn good actor and not wooden like some are.
    So are we to presume he has some connection with RAy?
    What ever it is, I hope it's nail biting trying to work out what will happen, this is Eastenders at it's best

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-10-2020)

Thread Information