Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So anyway, to sum up my thoughts on where we are at the moment.

1. Either the body is not Denise, in which case the police would know that as they have seen her or
    2. The body is Denise and a post-mortem would show she was strangled before drowning.

Either way the current storyline just doesn't add up.
    i know! this programme is getting worse just so unbelievable these dayz
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

What's going on , Major Storyline of a double murder and not one bit of it in the last 2 episodes.

I guess the real question is: is the actress who plays her leaving? I know Libby and Chelsea are meant to be going, and also Liz. But nothing definitely mentioned yet about Denise, which is unusual, as you usually here something proir to a character leaving!

there is going to be extra lucas scenes by presing the red button from 26th july-30th july after each epp of eastenders until midnight all u do is press the red button!!.....so maybe we will find out if denise is dead or alive then
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sindydoll For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-07-2010), lizann (17-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by srollitt View Post
    I guess the real question is: is the actress who plays her leaving? I know Libby and Chelsea are meant to be going, and also Liz. But nothing definitely mentioned yet about Denise, which is unusual, as you usually here something proir to a character leaving!
    That's why many of us think Denise isn't dead. There wasn't a word about Diane Parrish leaving EE beforehand, which there always is, as you say. Even if her leaving was being kept hush-hush, for there to be no articles, interviews or other hype about her leaving now Denise is dead is just about unheard of.

EastEnders star Don Gilet has signed up to star in new sitcom Rollin' With The Roberts.

The soap star - who left Albert Square as evil serial killer Lucas Johnson in July - will play dad Chris in the comedy about how his children, who are 11 and 16, cope with splitting their time between their dad and their six-year-old stepbrother, and their mum, who lives over the road.

Teachers and Doctor Who star Nina Sosanya will play Chris' second wife, Amy. Jan Francis, from Just Good Friends, will play the children's step-granny and former Desmond's star Robbie Gee plays Chris's brother Errol.

The sitcom was written by actor and playwright Kwame Kwei-Armah, best known for playing paramedic Finlay Newton in Casualty, and a pilot is being recorded next month, Chortle.com reports.

If the pilot is a success it is hoped the show will be picked up by a broadcaster and made into a series.

Producers said: "As we all know, extended step-families have lots of frictions and ups and downs, and the Roberts family is no exception. With a fine old mix of class, roots, generation and culture, things can get a little spicy to say the least."

EastEnders' Denise Johnson will see her evil husband handed a life sentence for murder.

With the shaken singleton terrified about seeing the conniving killer - who brutally murdered his ex-wife Trina (Sharon Duncan Brewster), Denise's ex-husband Owen Turner (Lee Ross) and prostitute Gemma (Rita Balogun) - she is even more concerned when she discovers a pack of reporters have descended on her doorstep on the morning of the trial.

However, handsome new doctor Yusef Khan (Ace Bhatti) will quickly come to the rescue of Denise (Diane Parish) and act as her knight in shining armour by dispersing the rabble of news hounds with the assistance of a fire extinguisher.

Despite her worries, the shop assistant will face her fears and see preacher Lucas (Don Gilet) - who held her hostage for weeks on end when she discovered his killer secret - sent down for life in prison.

Denise will then return to her home at the bed and breakfast and is welcomed into the arms of handsome medic Yusef.

An 'EastEnders' insider explained: "With Lucas safely banged up in prison for the foreseeable future, Denise can finally get on with her life and think about moving on to a new romance.

"Although Yusef is still a relative stranger, there's no doubt she's attracted to his thoughtful nature. But it's only Denise who can decide whether she's ready to take their friendship to the next level."

(C) BANG Media International

Denise doesn't half pick them! I doubt Zainab will be too happy if Denise starts seeing Yusef.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

will we see denise visiting him

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-12-2015)

EastEnders has just reintroduced one of its most notorious villains, bringing back Lucas Johnson in a surprise storyline twist.

Lucas reappeared on our screens at the end of the show's special New Year double bill, as he made a secret phone call to his ex-wife Denise Fox (Diane Parish).

Walford's residents don't need to check their locks in terror just yet, as the serial killer is still safely behind bars. But it seems that Denise may have played with fire by getting back in touch with him after all these years.

EastEnders' New Year episodes saw Denise consider paying a visit to Lucas in prison, but she later got cold feet and changed her mind.

Clearly unhappy at being stood up, Lucas managed to sneakily phone Denise from his cell to demand answers.

Lucas Johnson in EastEnders
    © BBC

Shaken by the unwelcome phone call, which clearly wasn't her first from Lucas, Denise explained: "I've told you, I'm not coming. I've changed my mind. I've been busy with my family. They need me."

An angry Lucas replied: "You said you had to talk to me. After all this time." However, he was cut off when Denise hung up on him and warned him to stop calling her.

Denise's thoughts had recently turned to Lucas following the news that his son Jordan had been in trouble with the police, but show bosses chose not to officially announce his return so that viewers would be surprised.

Don Gilet played the role of Lucas for two years between 2008 and 2010. During that time, Lucas accidentally killed his first wife Trina, strangled Denise's ex-husband Owen Turner and even murdered Jordan's pet dog Sugar.

Lucas also murdered a prostitute and held Denise captive in a basement for a number of days after violently attacking her.

Since leaving EastEnders, Gilet has been appearing as Jesse Law on fellow BBC One drama Holby City.
    Last edited by Perdita; 02-01-2016 at 05:36.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2016), lizann (02-01-2016), maidmarian (02-01-2016), Rear window (02-01-2016)

Thread Information