Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess on the pill?

LOL I sooo want them to get back together it would be amazing if it was Adams baby , then jess can leave the twisted sean and be with Adam

Also if next week jess has a pregnancy test and zoe walks in zoe could tell Adam and Adam would then be curious to know if it is his
    I ain't really bothered as long as Adam And jess get together!!!
    Last edited by jennaloulynn; 19-10-2008 at 00:13.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Yeah I do.. Jess will see/hear about Adam's new one, and get jealous, and then Adam will notice she's jealous, and then they'll have a chat which will lead to them both saying I love you.. it will all be very sweet .

Well that's what I reckon anyway .

ORRRRRRRRR scenario numero 2.... Jess thinks shes preggers... maybe actually is.... then she willl still find out about Adam and that girl, and she'll still get jealous...and one day they're having a heated arguement, and she'll be like. IM HAVING YOUR BABY!!! ... that will be a cliffhanger....

Again.. I reckon
    This baby is so doomed though. When was the last time a baby survived? Aww hope they get back together.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I Absolutley
    HATE
    Suzie why doesn't she just leave aDam alone he well doesn't desrve her !!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I have always wondered why Jeff never introduced his wife to his co workers,, ah ha I knew it after seeing Jeff dropped off near his house by Dixie ,, then walked away after he was sure she was out of sight..
    Now why should Jeff even care if Dixie knows about him and his wife splitting up, I mean isnt't Dixie into girls

This baby is so doomed though. When was the last time a baby survived? Aww hope they get back together.
    Or mother of the baby?
    Maybe, Adam and Jess would be driving from a scan, and they'd argue about something, and Adam would lose control of the car and it'd go off the road and they'd all die
    Something like that always happens in Casualty

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I have always wondered why Jeff never introduced his wife to his co workers,, ah ha I knew it after seeing Jeff dropped off near his house by Dixie ,, then walked away after he was sure she was out of sight..
    Now why should Jeff even care if Dixie knows about him and his wife splitting up, I mean isnt't Dixie into girls
    Dixie is mean't to be into girls, but i have noticed something building between Dixie & Jeff for afew weeks now, but still not sure what it is. There as not been any talking of Dixie's love life or being into girls for months, maybe they are hopeing we have all forgotten that part, it really only came up when she had a thing for John's (Abs) ex-girlfriend. I for one think Jeff & Dixie would make a great & funny couple
    Last edited by BeckyBee; 19-10-2008 at 10:38.

That would be a really bad. Exit I would he crying for the next month if that happens,

I can't wAit until jess gets caught with a pregnancy test I really want to know what will happen!!!!!

I wonder if Adam will talk about Jess to Ben (the shrink). I would like to think so. I think with these spoilers it's either gonna all go horribly wrong (it's Sean's baby and they don't get back together ) or amazing well(it's Adam's baby and they get together, no mess and no fights ).
    Also I'm so pleased to have found some Adam and Jess fans, was beginning to feel a bit lonely, lol.

hopefully it's not seans I HATE HIM

Speaking of sean does any one think we will see him again or has he completly left casualty , or will he come back in several episodes??

Thread Information