Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q&AS With Aaron/Vicky

Q&AS With Aaron/Vicky

Aaron was evicted from the Big Brother house last night and it was revealed that he was played by Vicky.

Any questions for Aaron or Vicky, post them here, and they will reply in their lesuire.

You mentioned something about changing aarons personality for a bit, or at some point, can you explain what you meant?

Do you think if you could have been on for those 10 days things would have been different?

You must have noticed at first Aaron started off flirty and totally girl hopping all the time, well when i got an idea that people were thinking he was a bit of a slut, and getting bored of his constant girl swapping (not deciding who he liked out of Lisa/Jess/Claire/Lucy etc i changed him into being a bit argumentative and he had a fight with Steve and showed himself to not like people talking behind his back.

I do think if i could have been around the ten days i was away for he would still be there now, it was harder it only being Tyler that was nominating, he hadn't met Aaron yet - if the rest were nominating i don't thing the outcome would have been the same

Sig dedicated to Charley

Yeah I noticed the change, I quite liked it.
    So how did you find the whole flirting thing at the start? Cos there were things in the pool and then the whole lisa thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yeah I noticed the change, I quite liked it.
    So how did you find the whole flirting thing at the start? Cos there were things in the pool and then the whole lisa thing?
    In the first few days i loved the flirting but it became harder and harder to keep it up, i think it doesn't help i am a girl playing a guy, i was running out of different ways to be flirty and ended up keep throwing people in the pool or grabbing the hose for a full on water fight.

Sig dedicated to Charley

What was your favourite moment playing Aaron.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

If you could have played anyone else who would you have liked to play?

Did you have a game plan? Not a bad one as such but did you have any plans or things that you tried to do with aaron?

Im not sure who i would have liked to have played to be honest but i would have prefered it to have been a girl i think, but Aaron was a challenge so it was nice.

In respect to having a plan of stuff i wanted to do with Aaron yes i had a plan like that, but not a game plan to try to win because i know i find these things difficult and run out of things to do with personas i play when i got the role of Aaron sent to me i knew then i didn't have much chance, i knew i would find it really hard to play a guy

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    What was your favourite moment playing Aaron.
    Favourite moment, hm i liked drunk Aaron - that was fun but i think he was at his best when he was arguing with Lisa, but i know some of the comments that i made as Aaron were really unfair - i would never say stuff like that to anyone away from a game like this

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    In respect to having a plan of stuff i wanted to do with Aaron yes i had a plan like that, but not a game plan to try to win because i know i find these things difficult and run out of things to do with personas i play when i got the role of Aaron sent to me i knew then i didn't have much chance, i knew i would find it really hard to play a guy
    What kind of things did you plan for him then? And if you were still in there what would you do with him?

Thread Information