Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fringe

Ok firstly - can any spoilers/interviews please be put in spoiler tags? Including US pace discussion.

Secondly..
    S6 E07 =
    Spoiler:
    Wow, what an episode. Best yet I reckon!

Ahh the pieces are adding up!

AltOlivia you are a sly one! But I think she's going to kill Astrid, given that she didn't tell them about the device.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I am watching the fringe episodes. I am a great fan of it. I used to watch it online on some tv shows site.

Fox has renewed the cult drama for a fifth and final season, giving the go-ahead on 13 more episodes. The renewal will bring the sci-fi series to an end after 100 episodes, a critical syndication threshold for the series' studio, Warner Bros. TV.

“Fringe is a remarkably creative series that has set the bar as one of television’s most imaginative dramas,” said Fox entertainment chief Kevin Reilly. “Bringing it back for a final 13 allows us to provide the climactic conclusion that its passionate and loyal fans deserve. The amazing work the producers, writers and the incredibly talented cast and crew have delivered the last four seasons has literally been out of this world. Although the end is bittersweet, it’s going to be a very exciting final chapter.”

Thread Information