Page 136 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

today my seminar finished early cos he wants our lecture on friday to be longer so that was ok. other than that just done work and went cheerleading, was a bit annoying though cos this new girl started and i had to be in her stunt group while she learnt how to fly. that probably makes me sound like a bitch and i know she has to learn but all the other groups got to learn new stunts today but my group couldnt cos we had to teach her!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    yesterday i didnt do much, went to netball then came home and watched the tv then went to bed early! phoned up my landlord about our broken fridge and they said they would come and look at it straight away but they didnt come yesterday so im hoping they will come today but wont be surprised if they dont!
    That is just not fair, if they rent out to students, they need to make sure that things are sorted out quickly, they get plenty of dosh for it. Luckily it is not the height of summer where things would go off even quicker. Hope you get it sorted soon
    thanks they didnt come today either! they really are so crap its unbelievable, they think they can do what they like cos we are students! so much stuff has been broken for months which weve told them about but still havent been fixed - the radiators were broken for over a year before they were fixed, my housemate had to shower completely in the dark for 3 months cos both the lights in her bathroom broke and they are odd lights so we cant change themselves and the bathrooms dont have windows! and the fire alarm was broken for about 2 months before they bothered to fix it! and other small things like our kettle has been broken since may, the microwave doesnt work. ill phone them up again tomorrow and shout at them and see what they say!
    Last edited by di marco; 27-01-2009 at 21:28.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Another offer today, I was dead shocked cos that was 2 in a row.
    congrats on the offer abbie
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Abbie (27-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Haha yeahh I don't want anything fancy, I have a few friends with like.. new beetles and mini's, I'd jsut crash them! I only want something that's good on petrol, can get me from a to b and is affordable because I will have bumps, I know I will.

I take it you like Nissans??

Ahh I should be reading Handmaids Tale but I'm too caught up in this and Loose Women. Talk about procrastination!
    I don't like Nissans. My dad's giving me a few lessons in Mum's Nissan at the moment; the only good thing about that car is the 06 plate! I want a Peugeot but my dad says they're rubbish and won't let me.

I can't do much in my frees; it's the busiest one and on top of that they're trying to ban Year 12 from the library! My friend had the right idea, she had a driving lesson in her free today!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I can't do much in my frees; it's the busiest one and on top of that they're trying to ban Year 12 from the library! My friend had the right idea, she had a driving lesson in her free today!
    how come theyre trying to ban yr12s from the library? surely you need the library to do work?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I like Nissans.
    They're last ages. Well ours did .
    Until we got our Kia this time last year, we had an old Nissan Bluebird, it was a state we had it for about 10 years, and it was second hand, it lasted ages, and never failed the MOT (surprisngly )

I want a car If I had money, that's the first thing I'd do. Then I'd finish my lessons with this woman by me who charges a fiver if you have your own car.. she's SOOO old though.. she taught my friends grandmother!!!! But has good results. I can't wait to find a job again, so I can continue my lessons frustrates me.. haven't had a lesson since about October.. she said I would have passed by Christmas.. now I bet I've forgotten everything lol!!!!!! Wish dad would put me on his insurance.. but NOOOO it's too expensive Wish I was rich lol.

Omg I remember when I was like 6 my Dad had a Nissan Bluebird! I lovedd that car!!.... Then somethign happened and it broke in town I always remember my Uncle coming to the house with the wheel :S

I need a car too, anything, I haven't passed yet, but let's jsut say I could potentially be quite close...

I feel soo much happier tonight, I ahd a good talk with my friend from work and realised we were both in the same boat so now we're both alot happier I hope we both are anyways

Oo is that hinting that you've booked it Kirsty

I'm not saying anything else lol. Arghhh my skin is breaking out really bad, I don't know why though, I've not eaten rubbish for agessss!

I got a really nice house for next year. It even has a spare bedroom for visitors, how cool is that?! We are considering buying a football table for it though. All the bedrooms are doubles as well, which is pretty rare in the area we were looking at.
    Last edited by Abi; 28-01-2009 at 01:36.

Thread Information