Page 155 of 246 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Yeah but I'm new anyway so will be doing faff all. And they have like 11 staff members on that day. 2 people went home early today cos it was quiet. And even though it might busy it won't be TOO busy that they can't cope on their own for 2 hours! I want to leave at 8.

And not really. Won't be the same for her to have her 18th birthday thing on a day that isn't actually her 18th.

Aww sorry to hear about that Lea :/, I knwo how you feel!

I've had a busy weekend!
    Saturday I went to town to get birthdsay presents and that and then had work and then when I finished work at quarter past 11 I was ordered by my drunken friends to our friends 18th house party, so i went there for a an hour or 2 and had a drink.

Then I was back up and in work at 12 today and then when I finished at half 8 I had to go to my other friends house for her 18th so I stayed there for a bit and had a few drinks, it's been nice... but I hate working and missing most of the parties

Abbie.. ditto, I'm working Valentines day too... Funnnnnnnn.

I'm working Valentines Day too.. but don't mind that as I am singggggle and don't like Valentines Day

Sorry still fuming. Not like I can go out after.. by the time I get home, have shower. travel to Tenby which isn't far from me as you know Kirst, but still.. . it will be half 11 before I'm out.. if that.. won't be any point!! . But hey EVERYONE put your fingers crossed for me!!!

I'ms ingle and hate valentines day.... but I don't fancy working it being surrounded by couples... especially whe I will be in work witht he hot one! Darn it!

Yeahh but it's a good 10/15 minute drive isn't it :/

*crosees fingers for Lea*...literally!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (09-02-2009)

Does the Hot One have a girlfriend? Maybe he's secretly fancying you too. And on Valentine's day, who knows what may happen in the store cupoboard

I'll be in Newcastle for Valentine's. Pretty good idea because my part time stalker doesn't know where in Newcastle I will be No surprise visits. Might offer to look after my niece while my sister and her husband go out for a meal. They were going to the Lakes for the weekend but my sister hasn't been well so they cancelled. Was rather looking forward to it just being me and Maisie all weekend. Think of the fun, baking, painting, going to the beach, having a cuddle on the sofa and falling asleep
    Thanks CrazyLea

He's a man slag though. Don't go there Kirsty. You might get hurt .

Yeah good 10/15 mins Thanks for the fingie crossing .

No he doesn't, he's kind of seeing one of the other girls that works there sister... they;ve been out liek twice but he was eyeing up another girl in work today. I won't go there... I couldn't anyways, but yeah.

Aww Abigail that sounds really nice, you really dote on your niece don't you?

Looks like we're all in the same boat. Fall for the wrong men.

I love her to bits. I've got some pictures of her on my notice board, her drawings on my wardrobe, a picture of me she drew and the first time she wrote my name on my board as well. She can't write her own name or 'mummy'/'daddy' but she can write mine correctly. I'd rather be an aunty than a mother. I still tell her off if she's naughty but you can be more relaxed and not as strict as a parent is.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Semester 2 starts tomorrow, but the website with the timetables on is down, so no one knows what they have, and when. I think that's called a day off!

haha, i agree defeinitly a day off

I had a nine oclock this morning, had a geat weekend at me nanas 80th nice seeing family and watching IReland win in the rugby got work to catch up on now though

Thread Information