Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner)

Im glad she is getting a more serious storyline, the last difficult stoyline she had i think was the abortion.

And I think she will do a good job with it she is a good actress
    Maisie Mouse

This is a great storyline to portray, weren't they trying to do this with sean before the actor left. Have to admit was a bit sceptical about this storyline, but after watching tonights episode, it was superbly acted out by Lacey, she should get an award for this. Her Mum will be brilliant to watch, the interaction between Mum and Daughter will be great viewing.

Could be a good storyline and educational in understanding this condition, if handled correctly... and I do rate the actress who plays Stacey. So it will be interesting to watch.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I hope they do this right. I don't want it being used as a vehicle to get Bradley and Stacey back together. Lacey is worthy of a good storyline.

I think they may have wanted to do it with Sean but circumstances prevented that.

I liked it at the end yesterday when she was walking thru the square, feeling like everyone was staring at her
    Maisie Mouse

Loved tonights episode, the way the cameras followed her and the way she made sure that she never stood on any cracks, its just the little things that made the episode brilliant, I loved the end scene were she was trying to convince herself that she was normal.

Totally agree, brilliant episode. I felt for Jean trying to help her.

Poor Stacey.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

To be honest I have only started watching eastenders again this week properly, was curious what way they would portray the Bi-Polar storyline, and they have honestly started to portray it brilliantly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angel_eyes87 For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (24-09-2009)

Lacey was brilliant. I was gripped throughout. She really is very manic right now. I hope we see someone to take her. She needs to be diagnosed.

Poor Stace. This must be difficult for her to deal with seeing as she has always looked after Jean and has always been strong

Does she get with Ryan? I was hoping it would be Bradley and her back together.

Thread Information