Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who - News and Spoilers

Did anyone see the trailer for 15 November before Spooks.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Did anyone see the trailer for 15 November before Spooks.
    No I didnt

And why are they changing the logo??

A bit dark the Water on Mars - what did you think?

didnt like the end very much......

i loved it- all very dark, DT was brilliant as the doctor- when he broke the laws of time, he was very masterly- totally bonkers.

it was also refreshing to see a companion who was a equal to the doctor- not pandering after him, adalade was more than a match for him

how brilliant does xmas look????? love john simm as the master, and love wilf and donna- he is getting his best mate back!

The silver haired dude who played the Master before he regenerated into John Simm was much better
    Last edited by Meh; 18-11-2009 at 23:22.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    The silver haired dude who played the Master before he regenerated into John Simm was much better
    Derek Jacobi - a true legend in the acting world. Shame he's the voiceover on In The Night Garden though.... lol

Tonight's Children in Need is to feature an exclusive preview of the forthcoming Doctor Who Christmas Special.

The clip, from The End Of Time: Part One, is never-seen-before footage.

David Tennant said: "Doctor Who has always been a big supporter of Children in Need. We're really pleased that this year our very special Christmas story is being exclusively previewed on the show. Doctor Who fans are always very generous – I hope you will be too. Please give what you can."

The two-minute exclusive will be broadcast as part of the BBC Children in Need show which starts at 19:00.

Like, i already knew Donna was already coming back, but it was good to see her on the screen again.

I knew that she would come back. Everyone was like, but she can't but i was like "ITS DOCTOR WHO! IT'S ABOUT A DUDE TRAVELLING THROUGH TIME IN A POLICE CALL BOX! THEY CAN TWIST ANYTHING SO IT WON'T BE HARD FOR HER TO COME BACK!"

eeeeeeeeeeh
    i can't wait.!!

Richard Curtis has announced who will play Vincent Van Gogh in his upcoming episode of Doctor Who.

The writer previously revealed that his episode of the show would feature Van Gogh "stabbing a monster".

Curtis told Bullz-Eye: "We've got a brilliant guy playing Vincent van Gogh - which is who it's about - who you should look up on YouTube. He's a guy called Tony Curran, who really could not look more like [him].

"He's a wonderful actor who was in this brilliant movie called Red Road that came out, a rather serious movie. But he's going to be great. I’ve had a lot of fun. We start to shoot in about a month."

He added of his interest in the show: "[I] enjoyed it a lot when I was young, probably drifted away in the middle years, and then, of course, it was stopped.

"I've watched pretty well every episode of the new manifestation, 'cause there's so little family TV, so few times when you can sit down with the whole family and everybody get something out of it. So I'm a serious new convert. "

Red Road was the debut feature from British filmmaker Andrea Arnold, who went on to direct Fish Tank, released earlier this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...h-casting.html

Thread Information