Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What changes would you like to see?

What changes would you like to see?

To make EE better, what changes would you propose and why?

Changes

Changes:

Originally Posted by Thandie
    I wish the following people will be axed from EE Little Mo, Zoe, Derek, Adie, Stacey, Billie and Nana Moon
    Originally Posted by Debs26
    little mo is a great character she had had some fab storylines in the past and is bound to get some more in the future.

zoe is also another good character bit whiney at the mo! she is leaving soon anyway

i have heard that derek has been axed but not sure if this is true. he never really done much except be paulines friend and lodger!

adie is a ferreira so will be leaving very soon as the whole family has been axed( where you been)

stacey is fab there is no way i would want to see her axed. she is brilliant

billie needs to go i think he has been exhausted as a character and i have no idea what thepoint of him is!

they cant axe nana moon. she is so sweet! iwish she was my grandma!!

i wish they would axe gary(he should have gone off when lynn left,)and keith and mickey miller!
    Last edited by Meh; 07-03-2005 at 14:02. Reason: Putting in correct posters

I do not agree with the choice of people up there, Billy is an essential part of the shows history and I like Little Mo, the Slaters are still a family unit and the show needs those roots right now. Nana Moon is a darling. Derek can go though but keep Stacey she's very realistic. You see people like her everyday.

Derek and Zoe should go. Keep Billy though. Bringing back Sharon would please me. Less empathise on Gangsters and concentrate on more family centred storyline and develope friendships more.

Pauline just gets on my nerves, but it doesn't mean she has to go. Derek is plain boring.
    I think they've gone the right way with Jake and Danny but they need to get some better storylines. All this gangster stuff - how many of us hangout at our local gangsters?

The Miller storyline is the only decent one. The Shannis storyline was dire IMHO. Bringing back the Mitchells - what would it accomplish? Get the ratings up for a while until they all leave again? Dunno where they are heading, but I would be looking for new characters and storylines to inject some life into EE.

I actually didn't mind the Shannis storyline -pre Zoe thats it. It was original and complex. I prefered it when Den was the real third party between them. Den playing the oppresive father figure who caused a wedge between them in early 2004 made great television. Any dislike of the storyline I had was when ee turned a great storyline into another predictable drawn out love triangle which beared no resembelance of the original plotline -what a waste! However, if Sharon retunred I would love for Sharon and Dennis to reunite- just as long no more love triangle and instead more focus on them as characters and realistic obsticals. Dennis abusive past and Sharon's infertility has lots of potential.

I think ee should focus on strong friendhsips too. We haven't had any for a while. Even characters like Ian and Sharon who go way back hardly say two words to each other these days. The last strong frienship in my eyes was Lisa and Melanie but Sharon and Michelle was the strongest.

I think part of ee's problem is that they focus too much on axeing and bringing back old favourates in a bid to bring rateings up. I just dont think thats its the way to go. They should concentrate more on scripts and storylines as I feel that its the storylines which have let the soap down -not the characters. Storylines like Andy blackmailing Kat, Sonia and Martin eloping for thier wedding, Dennis and Zoe's relationship, kidneygate, Ferrarahs getting evicted have been quite pointless to me.
    Last edited by Alisha; 07-03-2005 at 15:39.

i would like to see more realistic storylines with a lot more humour but i would like it to go back to how it was before Louise Berrtige was the Executive producer and amongst other things

My theory

I would like to see the more characters developed Pat & Johnny's past relationship.

Introduce some new characters, a new family, a gay lad, who has had his family run off because the family business was bust, they lived in the Chelsea area, so Walford was a come down. The lad called Toby moved in to the square. He moves in next to Pauline who takes him under her wing, in months to come, he turns out to be johnny's sister's son. Wow. During his time in the square he becomes a good friend of Pauline and Dot's the ultimate Fag hags. He has a vile boyfriend who turns up like a bad penny and beats him up badly and Johnny and the square deal with. He rebuilds his family business by buy up cheap properties like Ricky & Bianca's flats, the Dagmar/Meal Machine/Nail Bar, the doc surgeory and the flats next to them. He does them up and building and property is his thing. Sharon returns and he offer's her a job as his finance manager and secretary that type of role, as she is fed up with pub's and clubs scene. They become good friends. He makes money. He upsets the return of the peggy mitchell when he sides with Chrissie over the vic. Of which he buys half of so that she can get rid of sam.

After his bad relationship Toby decides that talking to people on the internet is the best way to meet somebody new. He meets some one called Walford Badboy who he thinks is someone like Mickey Millar who is his made about. His screen name is Onlygayinalbertsq! This internet relationship develops and carrys on until the meeting when he goes to the allotments after a big night out at Scarlett. He goes to the allotment expecting Micky who is missing from Scarlett and is grabbed from behind and scared half to death by this mystery person, who turns out to be someone special !!!!!!!

During this time, Pat & Johnny talk about the past, Derek moves to pasture's new, Chrissie makes her move with Jake, Danny sniff's around Toby, Johnny has a big dark secret that only Toby knows about. Toby's mother turns up, and she is no other than the star Angela Douglas !!!!! The Mitchell's die of death, no room apart from Peggy who starts to have a romance with someone.

The rest of toby's family arrive, like his three older brother and his father. This family is not a gangster style family

Mr Humphries have you thought about writing a script in the script section. Sounds good!

Millars

I think that a illness serious one should affect, Demi's little girl, and that the square should rally around to help raise money to find the illness. Give a real family square story. The BBC could also use these epsidoes to give coverage of an illness that does not get TV time.

I know it is awful but it would be good to get people behind something. Eastenders is missing issues. The Baby illness, the internet relationship, the gay bashing, like the new character could be beaten up by the mitchels for trying it on for one instance. Some dodgy forgein people move in who cant speak english, alot of storylines dont developed

Sorry if not making sense, one third bottle of Ernest & Julio Gallo whit wine

Thread Information