Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Darren Osbourne

she's 18! you can't honestly expect her to get married/have that serious a relationship! she's enjoying life as it's too short! BUT it gonna change with ben cos they are meant to be together! YAY!

Arrow Darren/Zoe

I have to say i like how Darren is with Zoe, and she doesnt brush him off like other girls do, but thats probably coz Darren was behaving himself. Also i have to say Darren is much better then Will

Is Darren/Zoe going happen?

Yeh I like the way they are with each other, cos Darren does get on my nerves but he didnt seem to bad with Zoe, I would like them to be together

seems like the direction they're taking it, but I'd prefer Zoe to get with Zach

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

i-love-sawyer! (14-06-2007)

in next weeks spoilers Darren gets mugged by an attacker on his way to the bank and it is Zac who comes to his rescue, the pair sem to get it along, until Zac mentions how much he likes Zoe. It the says will this be the end of a new found friendship.
    Source inside soap.

It would be nice for Darren to get a nice girl.

I think its about time that Darren got with someone, all he ever does is wind others up!!. It would be nice if he had a serious girlfriend!

I agree, it would show a different side to darren if he got with someone! Didn't he used to be with Louise?

I would like to see Zoe and Zach to get together. The poor guy had his girl until Will staged a robbery and planted the evidence on Zach! Zach is such a nice guy to Zoe, but when does the nice guy get the girl.

Darrens never really had a nice girlfriend, the last time we saw him like this, was when he fell for Mandy and that was years ag.

he just seems to be the cheesey big headed one in hollyoaks at the mo. i think itll be god to see him do something other then make a fool of himself. hehe still keep waiting fro him to sing with one of the others from that group he was in. hehehe

Thread Information