Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are You Going For Holidays 2008???

Going to Spain at end of July.

It better be hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm going to Florida on Saturday.

I like the sound of your penthouse Perdita.
    Thank you Abigail, I am biased, of course, but it is a nice place, around 100 yards from the beach, I just love it. Loads of bars and restaurants in the little village too and a great community of Spanish, English, German, Dutch and French people, hope to live there permanently some day. Have a great time in Florida, watch out for the alligators Will miss you on here.
    Last edited by Perdita; 17-06-2008 at 06:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I am back over to Germany in 10 days.. can't wait... look forward to this every year
    Whereabouts in Germany are you going to?
    Westerwald... small place called Grossmaischeid, which is about hours from Frankfurt (or 45 mins from Koln)
    I love the place.. it is so nice. It has forests and lakes, mountains. It is also warm and lots to do for the kids
    Super Mod

Sounds nice Siobhan,

We are going to Mayo Ireland for a long weekend three days see the family. Then we are flying out the Spain, for a week in a hotel.

I am back over to Germany in 10 days.. can't wait... look forward to this every year
    Whereabouts in Germany are you going to?
    Westerwald... small place called Grossmaischeid, which is about hours from Frankfurt (or 45 mins from Koln)
    I love the place.. it is so nice. It has forests and lakes, mountains. It is also warm and lots to do for the kids
    I have heard of it but don't know it myself. I hope you have a brilliant time and that the weather is good. Sounds like a lot of outdoor activities for you.

I have heard of it but don't know it myself. I hope you have a brilliant time and that the weather is good. Sounds like a lot of outdoor activities for you.
    yeah.. swimming and hiking.. there is also a nature park close by with a bobsleigh (dry one) track.. the kids love it... and it is only €1 a go!! Germany is so cheap compared to Ireland
    Super Mod

I'm going to Kent to stay with my dad's cousin for a week from 12th July. May be going abroad somewhere with my dad too when we get my Gran's house sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I'm going to Kent to stay with my dad's cousin for a week from 12th July. May be going abroad somewhere with my dad too when we get my Gran's house sorted out.
    i live in kent, whereabouts in kent are you going? do you know if youre going to be going out places or not?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm going to Florida on Saturday.

I like the sound of your penthouse Perdita.
    Thank you Abigail, I am biased, of course, but it is a nice place, around 100 yards from the beach, I just love it. Loads of bars and restaurants in the little village too and a great community of Spanish, English, German, Dutch and French people, hope to live there permanently some day. Have a great time in Florida, watch out for the alligators Will miss you on here.
    Sounds great. You're my bestest ever friend *flutteres eyelashes*

I'll miss you, six weeks is a long time. What are we going to do with no stats for nearly two months?
    Thanks CrazyLea

I shall be going to the internet cafe a couple of times a week so you should get some stats This might leave you a little hungry but that will be good for when I am back, you will all be very eager to get your grey cells going again.

Thread Information