Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Pace - Current Episode Discussion

Yeah, will Melody ruin things for Geoff and Nicole or will she bring them together? In her current state I doubt Geoff would want to be with her when he can have a mentally stable girlfriend.

I'm not keen on Annie and Jai. I don't like Jai, I think he's a weak character.

Can't stand Kirsty and Miles, I just find it totally wrong them being together Plus she was in love with Kane a few months ago, now she's forgotten him and is getting it on with her house mate.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I agree about Jai, I do think hes a weak character, bt I think its cos I like annie, that I find them sweet

Todays episode was great, i thought they'd me more Tony & Rachel scenes though. Cant wait to see tommorows episode to see how nicoles reaction to Geoff proposing is going to be.
    Last edited by kirsty24; 01-09-2008 at 14:48.

I thought it was quite an average episode, a bit nothing-ness

I thought it was good today, I mean not as good a last week but that was expected.
    Im gonna love seeing more of Aden and whats going on with Melody, I sort of guessed why she went quiet once we found out it happened when Axel died.

Was not expecting that from Geoff.
    Cant wait for tomorrow now, even though its gonna be sad with Aden and Belle

i thought today was quite sweet ...... glad horrible melody's mum has been kicked in to touch!

so melody has been silent for months and she spoke to aden (cant blame her) and tomorrow she talks to nicole

Aww Adens face when belle came to visit I wanna hug him

I think its good how Melody talks to Aden

Aww Shame about Nicole and Geoff, I really like Nicole, I do believe that she would told him, okay not on the same day, it was just bad luck that it all happened in one day

Really sad today, I actually cried when they spoke about the baby and all gathered together

I really like Nicole, you can tell she is trying to change, look at how she has changed about Charlie

WOW hour long episode yesterday
    I think that means no episode today, I mean it looks that way from what Ive searched

Yeah, it was an hour long episode yesterday because of football.

Loved the stuff between Aden and Melody. I did wonder why he said Melody was his friend when they've never had a scene together before.

Nicole and Geoff are great together. I hope they get back on track, doesn't look likely at the moment with Melody around and Nicole feeling threatened.

Fairly average week apart from that. Bartlett is freeking me out, to have a crush on somebody so much younger than him and to act on it is just scary. Wouldn't like to be his secretary.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information