Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will EastEnders Lose Viewers When Alfie Leaves Later This Year?????

Quote Originally Posted by melanielovesdennisrickman
    Hiya!!!!!
    Do you guys think that EastEnders will lose a lot of their viewers when Alfie leaves?????
    Last year EastEnders bosses did everything to keep him,because they were scared of losing a lot of viewers,when the soap was already going down hill,but now he's leaving will they really lose that much viewers?????
    I will always watch EastEnders no matter what,and i don't like Alfie like i used to anyway,especially with the whole Molfie thing,wich makes me wanna puke
    Are you guys gonna miss Alfie when he leaves?????

Love
    Melanie

no they wont lose a lot of viewwers!! i dont think he is that poular now anyway!
    he has become such a boring character

I think if he had left when he was still behind the bar at the Vic, he would have been missed because he was a central character and brought everyone together. By taking him out of the Vic, they began fading him out and now the only people he really speaks to are his family, Mo and Gary and Minty. So, I don't think he will be missed much now, though he may become more of a major character with Kat's return. Who knows?

Eastenders had a golden opportunity with Alfie. A character who could make people laugh and be a continuous source of humour even in sad times but they took a gamble when they decided to give him sad storylines (Alfie/Kat/Andy) and it didn't pay off.

I don't see why they should,in fact they might gain a few,if they kill him off they may even gain a few more

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Eastenders had a golden opportunity with Alfie. A character who could make people laugh and be a continuous source of humour even in sad times but they took a gamble when they decided to give him sad storylines (Alfie/Kat/Andy) and it didn't pay off.
    Very well said.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

no i don't Eastenders will loose Viewers i think the ratings might pick up without him
    Last edited by dddMac1; 23-05-2005 at 15:16.

I will be watching Eastenders more when Shane Ritchie leaves. I have personally never been a fan of his and think he is overrated.

They won't no way!
    A few possibly but not alot!

No as long as Sharon, Dennis and Kat are still there!

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    I agree that Alfie needs Kat,and they should have never taken him out of that pub,because i used to love his jokes behind the Bar,and his Conversations with the Punters,and all that!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Thread Information