Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matilda Hunter Axed

The only leaving ones that truly annoys me/upsets me are Sally and Ric. . I can live without all those others.

Omg completely mis read this " Morag is permanant " and thought it said Morag is pregnant .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 20-04-2008 at 21:17.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Omg completely mis read this " Morag is permanant " and thought it said Morag is pregnant .
    Now that would be funny. She already has a child I think He's called Richard or something like that.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Depending on how old you are, you might remeber Morags only child (a daughter called Bobbie) died in a boating accident

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Morag is permanant, as is Aden. Roman's daughter, Nicole, turns up. Miles is kinda like Sally's replacement, teacher and owner of caravan park.

I presume there will be some young characters coming in to make up for the loss of Matilda, Lucas, Cassie, Drew and Ric.
    Morag is only on a 6 month contract, but I sincerely hope she goes full time, but she is a busy actress because she presents the Weakest Link in Oz i think ! Nicole is pure heaven and totally refreshing to Summer Bay and Miles too. I thought Sally leaving was the end, but in fact I have been watch H&A Oz Episodes on You Tube and the Soap is doing really nicely actually.

Gutted that Matlida is going, but maybe she leaves with Ric at the end of the year ?? I really can't see why H&A would not want to keep her

i can see why they are doing this, they are moving on to a new generation of teens, it happens once in a while like Ric Mattie, Lucas and Cassie were the replacements for the likes of Nick and Jade and Kirsty and Kane. ITs time for fresh blood i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    Gutted that Matlida is going, but maybe she leaves with Ric at the end of the year ?? I really can't see why H&A would not want to keep her
    She has no family left and she doesn't really see much of Annie and Geoff. She doesn't like Aden and I doubt she'll like Nicole so really there's no point in having her.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I hope Mattie gets a happy ending and leaves with Ric

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I hope Mattie gets a happy ending and leaves with Ric
    I've got a feeling they may leave and got to Sydney together. Matilda was looking at going to university there before she decided to retake year 12.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Matilda is really no big loss and i think that they have done all they can with the charecter.
    There will be quite alot of new faces coming in but to be honest Home and Away has never been better since the begining of the year evrey episode has been strong. Im so glad Morag is back on a more permenant basis as she is what i feel the matriach of Summer Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
    Matilda is really no big loss and i think that they have done all they can with the charecter.
    Awwww I know what you mean but at the same time she is the last of Hunters and it will be odd for me without her

Thread Information