Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matilda Hunter Axed

hope she comes back , one of the best looking babes in the show ...

bring her back mid 20's would be a right heart breaker ..

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I hope Mattie gets a happy ending and leaves with Ric
    I've got a feeling they may leave and got to Sydney together. Matilda was looking at going to university there before she decided to retake year 12.

Yes i hope she leaves with Ric.

Will she stay to finish her HSC in Summer Bay????

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I hope Mattie gets a happy ending and leaves with Ric
    I've got a feeling they may leave and got to Sydney together. Matilda was looking at going to university there before she decided to retake year 12.

Yes i hope she leaves with Ric.

Will she stay to finish her HSC in Summer Bay????
    Filming is usually three months in advance so if she stops filming in September she'll probably leave around the time that school finishes in December.
    Thanks CrazyLea

This is from a member on digital spy who got if from TV Week (in Australia I presume)

Reports that Indiana (Matilda) was forced out of Home and Away when producers refused to renew her contract are false says the actress. Speaking from her emotional final day of filming on location, Indiana admits she was surprised to see the story....... (Matilda will be seen on air until July). "At first, I laughed. It's bizarre that something that isn't quite true can get written about you", she says. There isn't a lot I can do about it. I am leaving, but I decided to leave myself. They asked me back, which they tend to do with most characters. It was the end of my contract, so it wasn't like I was cutting it short." After four and a half years playing Matilda Hunter, Indiana was ready to move on. Indiana is sworn to secrecy on the details of her character's departure, but did disclose that she's thrilled Matilda leaves on a high. Yep she's one of the few Bay residents who gets a 'happy ending".
    Thanks CrazyLea

glad its a happy ending. when your in the media you are bound to have stories written about you.

Matilda's exit

AFTER BEING HELD AT GUNPOINT BY CRAZED KANE PHILLIPS, RIC GOES INTO A DANGEROUS DOWNWARD SPIRAL, JEOPARDISING HIS FUTURE WITH MATILDA

Ric's relief at escaping the dangerous world of underground fighting proves to be short lived when he realises that he is once again completely broke.

Determined to pay Alf's loan, Ric takes a seemingly cushy job as a security guard at a local jewellery shop. But he gets more than he bargained for when cash-strapped Kane breaks into the store and holds terrified Ric and his co-worker at gunpoint!

Although Kane is swiftly brought to justice, Ric's already fragile mental state is further damaged by the experience and the traumatised teen collapses in shock, landing himself in hospital!

As Matilda fears that her lover is having a mental breakdown, alf snaps Ric out of his daze by offering him a partnership in a bait shop. But as Ric is eagerly anticipating his future as an entrepreneur, Matilda get an offer from the University of Western Australia. But when she shares the exciting news with Ric, he announces that he doesn't want to leave Summer Bay. Filled with frustration at Ric's lack of support, fed-up Matilda tells him that she's going to Perth - with or without him!
    Last edited by Abigail; 06-06-2008 at 21:29.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information