Thread: 8th May

Exclamation 8th May

Frontline: Aftershock

The morning after the explosions that rocked London, shocked Sun Hill officers attempt to come to terms with the sudden death of their colleague, PC Emma Keane (Melanie Gutteridge). As they wait to be briefed, Superintendent Heaton (Daniel Flynn) and DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) introduce the officers to DI Karen Lacy (Liz May Brice) from the Counter Terrorism Unit, who informs them that this is her investigation.

Later the team receive cryptic emails about the bombs apparently sent by main suspect, Carl Adams (Mark Bagnall). Sergeant Stone (Sam Callis) and PC Sally Armstrong (Ali Bastian) work together to find Carl and, for the first time since Emma’s death, Stone begins to reveal how guilty he feels about it. His confession is cut short when they spot Carl who tries to escape on his motorbike. After an intense chase, Sally’s emotions catch up with her and after she arrests Carl, she falls into Stones arms, sobbing.

Back at the station, a paranoid Carl is interviewed. He insists he didn’t send any emails but eventfully admits that packages containing bomb components have been sent to his house, but swears he had no idea who they came from. DC Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) and Trainee DC Kezia Walker (Cat Simmons) are sent to Carl’s house to investigate and are horrified when they realise Kezia has triggered the switch to a bomb and is unable to move from the spot.

Back at the station, Sergeant Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) talks to Stone whose pent up emotions take over. Fuelled with rage and guilt over Emma’s death, he grabs Smithy by his uniform and the two Sergeants are eventually torn apart by a furious Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor).

Emma died??

Are these spoilers real? They sound a bit wierd
    Thanks CrazyLea

lol, i dont know, i found them on Digial Spy, i was meant to put that!

They seem real enough to me,they tie in with the spoilers for the episode before,will Kezia die as well then?

Please say Beth Green will die!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (20-04-2008)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Looking at the spoilers for the previous episode and the preview pics on TB's website, I'd say these were true.

yes these just seem to follow on from the last spoilers where the bombing stories started.
    the story looks really exciting and lets just hope that because sgt stone feels guilty he will start obeying the law for a change instead of doing it his way!!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Please say Beth Green will die!!!
    She will probably swan in and save the day by carrying out emergency surgery on all the injured coppers, in between times arresting a complete terrorist cell singlhandely whilst rescuing the Royal family from sudden death in the ruins of Buckingham Palace and all before the morning tea break.

S H E R E A L L Y I S U S E L E S S
    Last edited by alan45; 20-04-2008 at 20:45.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-04-2008)

Thread Information