Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Come Dine With Me

Come Dine With Me finally comes to Ireland. Made by ITV for TV3, it comes complete with bad food, rude guests, hideous homes – and the iconic voice over of Dave Lamb.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-08-2010)

Monday's episode of Come Dine With Me: Big Brother Winners is repeated tonight on E4 at 10.00 pm, for anyone that missed it.

It was the most bizarre and farcical CDWM yet, and a must-see for fans.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-09-2010 at 15:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Monday's episode of Come Dine With Me: Big Brother Winners is repeated tonight on E4 at 10.00 pm, for anyone that missed it.

It was the most bizarre and farcical CDWM yet, and a must-see for fans.
    Thanks I missed it much try and catch it

Enjoy

It's also available to watch online for several days : http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...ne/4od#3118625

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-09-2010)

ACTOR Ken Morley turns up at fellow Corrie legend Julie Goodyear's house wearing just a THONG and FAKE BREASTS in a special episode of Come Dine With Me.

The star, who played Reg Holdsworth, was asked to dress as a woman for the party at the Bet Lynch actress's house.

Ken, appearing on the show as part of the soap's 50th Anniversary celebrations, said of his fellow guests: "I don't think they were prepared for what they got."

And Ken wasn't expecting Julie to be waiting for him with a huge horse whip. He added: "I was slightly impertinent towards her so she thrashed me with it."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz127OY4VjG

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-10-2010), tammyy2j (12-10-2010)

Sorry but that just sounds sooooo wrong

Sounds like another bizarre episode of Come Dine with Me to look forward to

Oh yeah, worng, bizarre but can't wait to see it!

Come Dine With Me Soap Star Special

8:00pm Friday, October 22 on C4

This brand new celebrity special comes with a soap star twist, featuring Brian Capron off Coronation Street , James "Finn" Redmond from Hollyoaks , and from Emmerdale , Lorraine "evil Steph Stokes" Chase and Adele "super-bitch Kelly Windsor" Silva. The week kicks off with Brian in Brighton and a spot of table football. On the second night it's the turn of Adele, who begins to tire of James Redmond's constant flirting. In turn James hosts a Mexican themed night featuring comedians. And lastly Lorraine Chase bids to be the first in the week to achieve the balance of cooking and hosting.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-10-2010), Perdita (14-10-2010)

An iPhone app has been launched for popular Channel 4 cookery series Come Dine With Me, featuring recipe suggestions and acerbic quotes from narrator Dave Lamb.

Available to download now from the App Store priced at £1.79, the app enables users to create a shopping list of ingredients for their own three-course meal, with a scoring system enabling guests to grade the event.

The app features a range of recipe suggestions, paired with wine tasting tutorials provided by the Australian wine brand Hardys, sponsor of Come Dine With Me.

It also includes a range of classic quotes from the show's resident narrator Dave Lamb, known for his humorously disparaging quips about the contestants.

"We are really excited to be able to give fans of the show an opportunity to be part of Come Dine With Me and experience the trials and tribulations that contestants have to go through when hosting their own dinner party," said Helen Warner, Channel 4's head of daytime.

"What better way to do it than with a helping hand on recipe and wine choices, scoring systems and a few choice comments from our very own Dave Lamb?"

Neil Anderson, spokesperson for Hardys, added: "We all know that pairing a good wine to a meal is key to ensuring guests experience an enjoyable dinner party.

"The new Come Dine With Me app allows fans to easily match Hardys wines to meals [and] complement the food perfectly."

Earlier in the year, BBC Worldwide commissioned a US version of Come Dine With Me to air on BBC America in 2011.

Thread Information