Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Mother's Day

my mum begged for socks.... so thats what i've got her!

i have postponed mothers day until the sunday after!! as it is my little girls birthday on the 26th. so i have got to wait an extra week for my lie in and pressies!!!

aww willow but youll probably enjoy seeing your little girl happy with the stuff she gets
    ive got my mum a plant that she already has and a cup, we were gonna get her an elliot and buttons bear but we got one for her b/day tomorrow

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

its my mums birthday on wednesday, why does it have to be so close to mothers day.

I think im going to get the andrea Bochelli CD, and maybe some perfume to save her stealing mine.

My mother died 4 years ago but i never forget her i always by flowers to stand by her photo.
    But she always liked flowers chocolates. or a nice bath bomb from lush so they can have a soak after a hard day.
    And dont forget to wait on her all day tea and toast in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyduck
    My mother died 4 years ago but i never forget her i always by flowers to stand by her photo.
    But she always liked flowers chocolates. or a nice bath bomb from lush so they can have a soak after a hard day.
    And dont forget to wait on her all day tea and toast in bed.
    we always got to my nans grave either on the day or around the time to put flowers down and some cards

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    we always got to my nans grave either on the day or around the time to put flowers down and some cards
    How lovely im glad people still remember there loved ones.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've ordered my mum a huge bunch of flowers and a bottle of red wine being delivered to her on Saturday...

I still have to get my Mum something because she is going to tell me what she would like.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyduck
    I do a similar thing on Father's Day, at my Dad's grave. Also on Wednesday i'm doing the same thing, because that would have been his 50th birthday.

Me and my sister are getting together to buy my mum a pressie- probably a CD player, because her one is broken. If you haven't got much money, then a charm braclet would be quite nice. Then on birthdays and things, you can buy extra charms to add to it

Thread Information