Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More children for the Kennedy's?????

If my ex-husband (if I had one) almost popped his clogs but rang me just before to say he loved me-yeah I probably could forgive and forget. I know he rang Izzy after-but he didnt say he loved her so I think he's realised what a anasty piece of work Izzy is and i want susan and karl back together.

u could just see from how susan reacted when he phoned her how much she still loved him also how much he loves her, i think if izzy hadnt of been preggers by 'karls baby' or should i say gus' he would of tried to win susan back ages ago.

Why should she forgive him... he destroyed her marriage and her life... she needs a new young hunky man... some who'll treat her right... NOT karl... too LITTLE too LATE
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Lets not forget that Karl had a previous affair, and Susan took him back then... However, Susan has now had another relationship, too, so perhaps it is just too late for them? Too much water under the bridge etc

well i know karl gets back with izzy again but whether or not he gets back together with Susan or not i dunno.

their 'mor echildren' part could tie in with the new family that joins the street!

Karl and Izzy deserve each other... give Suze a new romance...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information