Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Becca/Student Spoiler

Becca/Student Spoiler

In this weeks soap magazines, there are little spoilers that will be in next 2 weeks soap magazines.

About Becca and a student.

Soaplife - Whose kiss puts Becca's career in danger
    All About Soap - Which Student tries to seduce Becca

So which student do u think it is? My guess is Justin, but i get the feeling it might be Macki, only to wind up Justin, but i am hoping it is Justin, i just hope hollyoaks don't go the way neighbours did with Libby/Taj, that could have been a good storyline but they ruined it.

yeah its gotta be Justin, I can't c it bein anyone else unless Macki does something.

Yeah, it must be Justin! If Macki did something she would report him but if her career in danger then she must have some sort of affair!
    'When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?'

If it is Macki, then I think Macki suspects that Justin fancies her so will try to kiss her in front of Justin, to get at him

Or if it Justin then i think this will happen - Since Becca conficates Macki's mobile in class, then sees Justin photos at the lab, maybe she confronts Justin about it and Justin ends up confessing what's been happening, Becca will realise that Justin telling the truth, and Justin seeing that Becca believes him, he then kisses her

I always knew Hollyoaks would do a Teacher/Student storyline since Becca became a teacher.

And another thing - on the pic next to Becca in All About Soap, in one word says Terror in bold then Which Student seduces Becca.

And Terror is sort of strong word to connect Justin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I always knew Hollyoaks would do a Teacher/Student storyline since Becca became a teacher.

And another thing - on the pic next to Becca in All About Soap, in one word says Terror in bold then Which Student seduces Becca.

And Terror is sort of strong word to connect Justin with?
    i think it definatley has something to do with justin!! dont know about the terror bit though

when i first read it i thought immediately that it had to have something to do with justin. but after reading what youve said about macki it could be him. but im hoping its justin it would be good
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

i think definatly justin because he really likes her

I hope its Justin, if its Mackie then thats a possible good story line wrecked
    Last edited by emma_strange; 21-05-2005 at 18:56.

Thread Information