Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST Current Episode Discussion (Sky)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    We also know that the team want soemthing to do with dharma, remember charlotte with the polar bear?
    And that might not be wear the plane crashed, cos remember it said they were dead and well...........they're not
    And they found the pilot and the cockpit underwater....

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    We also know that the team want soemthing to do with dharma, remember charlotte with the polar bear?
    And that might not be wear the plane crashed, cos remember it said they were dead and well...........they're not
    And they found the pilot and the cockpit underwater....
    That is so true.. the pilot got eaten by a monster... did Ben set this all up? and why would the crash lead them to Ben?? do they know he is behind all of this? who is the bladie guy that was talking to Naomi and he was also talking to hurley in the mental hospital...
    Super Mod

I think Ben has something to do with it, I think Ben may also be linked to that Oceanic guy

I think Ben has something to do with it, I think Ben may also be linked to that Oceanic guy
    I wonder who his contact is on the boat??? The pic of the airplane seemed wrong.. the tail section landed in the water but not the front part..and the plane looked intact (to a point). Wonder who set that up? Ben? did he want them to think all the survivors are dead so they would leave him alone?? so many many questions
    Super Mod

Lost

I watched Lost last night and found it confusing but wanted to carry on watching. I cant wait for next week now to find out why they want Ben

Quote Originally Posted by brenda1971 View Post
    I watched Lost last night and found it confusing but wanted to carry on watching. I cant wait for next week now to find out why they want Ben
    Was this your first time watching Brenda?? or have you followed the last 3 seasons?
    Super Mod

Lost

No I have watched it from the 1st series. I just want answers the same as everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I wonder who his contact is on the boat??? The pic of the airplane seemed wrong.. the tail section landed in the water but not the front part..and the plane looked intact (to a point). Wonder who set that up? Ben? did he want them to think all the survivors are dead so they would leave him alone?? so many many questions
    I think Micheal, the oceanic lawyer would be too obvious, and Walt is back, I think it about time we see Micheal

I love this show, but I don't get it! All the theories I used to have have been shot to pieces, I just wish Sky would do some sort of marathon where they started the series on a Saturday and show nothing else until Sunday night when the series would have finished and we'd know a bit more! I can't stand this week gap malarky.

I think the key is either Ben or Hurley, but I don't know why. I also don't believe Ben and the Others are as evil as we're being led to believe, but then I'm wrong about a lot of stuff, so we shall see!

Grrr...only 4 days to go until the next puzzler!

I love lost too, have since the very first ep, but i have given up trying to work out what is happening etc, and just truely enjoying all that is being shown, because i truely believe the whole of Lost is like a giant jigsaw puzzle & every so often they throw us a new piece that still makes the story no clearer to us, there is no way the makers of lost are going to give the story away until the very last ep of that very last series - i believe we are going to need every piece of the puzzle to see the whole picture.....sorry this is just my opinion
    Last edited by BeckyBee; 16-02-2008 at 20:06.

Thread Information