Thread: Beale House Trashed in House Party

Beale House Trashed in House Party

IAN BEALE’S house gets trashed after rebel daughter Lucy puts party details on the net – then joins the wrecking spree.

The EastEnders teen tearaway posts notice of the bash on a social networking website.

An army of boozed-up revellers turn up — and instead of calling time Lucy helps them smash up her home.

The spree happens while she is left home alone but Ian and wife Jane return the next day and are horrified to find damage running into thousands of pounds.

Last night a source at the BBC soap said: “The mood at the party takes a turn for the worse and soon everything is smashed up.

“The TV is the first to go then everything else follows.

“Lucy has been rebelling for a while but this is the worst thing she’s ever done.”

Lucy played by Melissa Suffield, 15, cuts loose while businessman Ian and Jane are away seeing a pal collect an MBE from The Queen at Buckingham Palace.

They check into a West End hotel overnight. But after all the pomp, they are in for a right royal shock.

Our source added: “The whole house gets trashed and Ian and Jane come back to find it ruined.”

Viewers have seen wet fish Ian, played by Adam Woodyatt, struggling for months to tame Lucy.

But the party chaos, to be screened in March, proves he is losing his battle.

Our insider said: “Lucy and Ian’s relationship is in tatters after the party.

“He’s been trying really hard to bond with her but just when he thinks he’s gaining ground, this happens.”

Source: The Sun.

Apologies if this has been posted before; I couldn't see it anywhere. The 'search for existing topics' is blocked by my pop-up blocker.

I like the angle of this plot; it's like that girl who announced party details on myspace. It's quite believeable too considering what Lucy was writing about Ian on the internet.
    Last edited by Kim; 29-01-2008 at 21:42.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-01-2008)

Lol Well I for one cant wait to see Ians face

I think he will spontaneously combust on the spot
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

That girl deserves a slap - all the trouble she caused with Stephen, and nothing happens to her. No remorse or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan View Post
    That girl deserves a slap - all the trouble she caused with Stephen, and nothing happens to her. No remorse or anything.
    If she was to get a slap, she would be down to the Social Workers straight away and have Ian or Jane or whoever slapped her thrown in jail. But I agree, she does not seem to have learned from her experience with Steven.

she has turned into a right little Cindy,.

What'd you expect when you leave a 15 yr old on their own! especially one like lucy!

Lucy is such a brat

BTW does Ian or Jane know the gun Steven had he got from Lucy yet?
    I hope that isnt forgotten and it comes out soon

I hope it comes out too - wouldn't be fair otherwise. There were rumours of a showdiown in the New Year where it should have come out but no such showdown happened in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    I hope it comes out too - wouldn't be fair otherwise. There were rumours of a showdiown in the New Year where it should have come out but no such showdown happened in the end.
    Knowing soaps it will come put much later

Thread Information