Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Britains Got Talent

BRITAIN’S Got Talent bosses were left red-faced yesterday after wannabe Neil Horan was exposed as a religious zealot with a history of storming sporting events to get his fanatical message across.

Horan, 62, was defrocked as a priest more than a decade ago for preaching bizarre predictions of the end of the world.

And the oddball Irishman has had numerous brushes with the law, we can reveal.

He was given an Asbo in 2007 banning him from entering any of the areas of the London Marathon course.

Sporting events he has tried to wreck include the 2003 British Grand Prix and the 2004 Athens Olympics marathon, when he pushed the leading runner, Vanderlei de Lima, off the road.

Last year the crackpot sent a letter to fanatical Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, urging him to drop nuclear bombs on Israel.

In 2004 he was charged with indecency with a seven-year-old girl but was found not guilty.

Despite his shaky past he still appeared on Saturday’s talent show after bosses admitted they only check contestants at the semi-final stage.

A spokesperson for the ITV1 series said: “At no point during the filming did Neil show any other motivation to be at the auditions for anything other than dancing.”

From The Sun

Spoiler about Stavros Flatley act

Spoiler:
    NAUGHTY Stephen Mulhern appeared to let slip that dance act Stavros Flatley do not make the Britain’s Got Talent finals.
    The host of ITV2’s Britain’s Got More Talent told This Morning: “I’d love to see Stavros Flatley in. They were brilliantly funny — but sadly I don’t think they will be.”

Host Fern Britton asked if that meant the dad and son are not in the finals.

Steve replied: “Um — they might be. Oh come on! I’m going to get in so much trouble.”

From The Sun

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-05-2009)

An American fan of Britain’s Got Talent phenomenon Susan Boyle is selling handmade dolls of her pre-makeover singing heroine.

Mother-of-four Debbie Ritter, 46, creates Susan’s frame using clothes pegs, wire and clay before painting the four inch models and adding a hand-stitched outfit.

It is unknown what particular material the Illinois resident uses to represent the singing sensation’s wild mop of hair.

Ritter, who confesses to watching Boyle “a thousand times” on YouTube said: “I made this character to commemorate her accomplishment in amazing the world with her talent!”

Next up – Simon Cowell dolls? Or does the BGT and X Factor genius style himself too closely to Barbie’s boyfriend doll Ken as it is?

Click here for more details, should you want a Susan Boyle doll to call your own and possibly take pride of place on your mantelpiece. No doubt it'll be a sell-out hit with the kiddies this Christmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

We still don't know if he can do the voice, but when it comes to looks Matt Lucas is a dead ringer for Britain's Got Talent sensation Susan Boyle.

The Little Britain star, best known for his chav character Vicky Pollard, has recreated the moment Miss Boyle first stepped on stage in front of the judges.

An unruly brown wig, bushy eyebrows and substantial gold frock achieve the transfLucas, who adopted the pose for heat magazine, says of Miss Boyle: 'I thought she was really good. But I wouldn't say she was extraordinary. It was an extraordinary TV moment because she was such an unlikely heroine.
    'It'll be interesting to see what happens to her - she comes across as having lots of humility.'

In an interview, 36-year-old Lucas reveals that he has lost two stone in eight weeks after his doctor warned him about his weight.
    He is restricted to 1,500 calories a day and has undertaken a rigorous fitness regime.

'The likelihood of me being a proper thin man is remote,' he admits. 'I think I'll end up being a stone overweight. But I'm not there yet by any stretch of the imagination.'

The full interview is in this week's Heat magazine, on sale
    ormation from roly-poly bald comedian to the so-called Hairy Angel.

He looks amazingly like her
    Attached Images Attached Images

He is mental. I would prefer a Matt Lucas (Susan doll) instead of the real one. Before BGT started I read on teletext that an interview with Amanda Holden. She predicted that either a greek or Irish act would win this year's competition.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

First semi final tomorrow night..

Diversity
    Sue
    Darth Jackson
    Natalie
    Julie
    Faces of Disco
    Susan Boyle

They are all performing. I can see Susan Boyle taking the last performance spot to maximise ratings and end the show with a bang.

Typical that out of those eight acts, five of them are my favourites I really want Sue to get through tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to happen. I think Susan will get through on the public vote, then Natalie and Diversity will face the judges vote.

So what acts got through to semi finals?

I have four favourites Diversity, Natalie, Faces of Disco and Susan Boyle. I think Susan will win through and hopefully Diversity.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

List of Semi Finalists

Aidan Davis – Dancer
    Ben and Becky – Ballroom Dancers
    Brit Chix – Rock Band
    Callum Francis – Musical Theatre
    Darth Jackson – Michael Jackson/ Darth Vader Impersonator
    DCD Seniors – Dance Troupe
    Diversity – Street Dancers
    DJ Talent – Rapper
    Dream Bears – Comedy Dancers
    Fabia Cerra – Burlesque Dancer
    Faces of Disco – Comedy Dancers
    Flawless – Street Dancers
    Floral High Notes – Flower Arranging and Opera Singing
    Fred Bowers – Breakdancer
    Gareth Oliver – Comedy Impersonator
    Good Evans – Family Singing Group
    Greg Pritchard – Male Soprano
    Harmony – Musical Theatre
    Hollie Steel – Singer/ Dancer
    Hot Honeyz – Dancers
    Jackie Prescott and Tippy Toes – Dog Act
    Jamie Pugh – Singer
    Julia Naidenko – Belly Dancer
    Julian Smith – Saxophonist
    Kay Oresanya – The Living Saxophone
    Luke Clements – Juggler/ Street Performer
    Mama Trish – Drag Act
    Martin Machum – Guitarist
    MD Showgroup – Dancers
    Merlin Cadogan – Physical Performer
    Natalie Okri – Singer
    Nick Hell – Street Performer
    Shaheen Jafargholi – Singer
    Shaun Smith – Singer
    Stavros Flatly – Comedy Dancers
    Sue Son – Violinist
    Sugarfree – Street Dancers
    Susan Boyle – Singer
    The Barrow Boys – Wheelbarrow Dancing
    2 Grand - Singers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-05-2009)

I wanted the boy, with polite manners, and who was pretty talented on the drums to get through...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information