Page 127 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3238

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

my day was ok such a nice sunny day. not been on this board for ages since november 2006 been working full time and forgot my password wow this site has changed

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1 View Post
    my day was ok such a nice sunny day. not been on this board for ages since november 2006 been working full time and forgot my password wow this site has changed
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1 View Post
    Welcome back
    thank you

Absolutely pants week as usual!
    Sooooooooo much work
    Well, first priority is my 2 pieces of english coursework for tomorrow!
    Which I will finish off after this post
    Haha

Urgh I really don't want to be in school anymore! And it's not even the work!
    Its jsut this 1 teacher (who sadly happens to be our head of year) And she has it in for me so much!
    She rips into me at every opportunity and no-one else!
    But it's because she put 2 and 2 together and figured out I spoke to our deputy head (on behalf of our Biology teacher) about the way shes criticising our teachers teaching and slagging off the science department and it's just really unprofessional imo.
    I've kept my head down too but it's constant digs at me and I don't know what to do. I hoped she would have calmed down by now! But nooo.
    Ah well I jsut can't retaliate at least then I know I'm not in the wrong eh?

Dancing soon... I can't wait I love dancing... it's like my lease of stress from school and I get to get away from everything and have fun

i've been to the beach this afternoon, it was very nice. I had lectures this morning and i learned i passed my mock exam which was nice. Oh and the lecturer thinks i hate him which is a good thing in his mind as he sees it as a sign of afection. Bless.

REvising now and am very very bored.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie-x View Post
    It must be a miracle...i've woken up with no tonsillitis...that must be the quickest recovery ever! :O Oh well i'm not complaining!

Well done with the driving lesson SOCCTV (sorry I have no idea of names yet! )
    Thanks Most people on here call me Kasple. CrazyLea made it up. I forget where it comes from
    Doesn't it have something to do with your middle name Sparkle? Kasple is an anagram of Sparkle without the r. I think it was a couple of letters from one thing and a few from another...

Had a migraine today. Did another mock business paper this morning then came home and went to bed about 11.30am. Just got up an hour ago so I'm going for a shower then I'm going to get back into bed. House is on tonight so I'm looking forward to that
    Thanks CrazyLea

This is the story . Take note everyone. There will be a test Joke..

But. It was at Christmas time.. We were kindaaaa new mates, still getting to know each other's names.. and of course then we had the Christmas name changes. The name KASPLE is based on 3 names.

Kasple real name at the time I thought was Katie (which I now know is not actually her name ). So that is where the KA came from. (First 2 letters of that name)

Sparkle is her middle name like Abigail said. And people call her Sparkle. So using the first 2 letters of that name came the SP.

Now, Kasp didn't really have any ring to it.. so her Christmas name was Twinkle. To make it sound like an actual name or nickname.. I took the last 2 letters of Twinkle... creating the LE part of Kasple.

So putting them all together... KA SP LE.... it made.... KASPLE .

How obsessive/stalkerish do I sound right about now?? But yes that is where the name Kasple originates from . Hope this made sense.

That's a proper essay Leanne

Does make sense though Now even I understand

Going out tommorow into London with friends from the New Forest trip. Should be good
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

today i went to bluewater even though i have no money! persuaded my mum to buy me this really nice dress so im happy! spent ages trying on loads of clothes even though i couldnt afford them so it was probably a good thing i didnt like most of them once i tried them on!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Not a badddd day. Day off as you know. So stayed in bed til about 2. Had a cuppa while watching Charmed. Then had tea. Another cuppa. Watched the soaps - while having another cuppa. Had a shower. Now just catching up on here and watching Corrie. Then I'm actually going to do some assignments About time I pull my socks up I reckon. Work experience for 2 weeks start on Monday. Have about 5 assignments to do. So hoping to finish the majority of them tonight, 'cause I'll probably not be bothered while on work exp. Wish me luck eh .
    good luck where you going on work experience?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information