Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    We've only been confirmed about Dennis's return in April no sign of Sharon yet
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Smile

hi i think that is true they could never go back as brother and sister after every think that has happened but they still make a perfect couple 4ever

im new on this coz the message board on eastenders woz closing! DOH!!!!! lol bt i luv sannis and there storyline lol!

I have to say that the Sharon/Dennis love affair was very passionate but it has passed (get over it!) As an old member of the BBC boards I got so bored with Shannis this Shannis that! let's move on as Letitia Dean will probably leave anyway.....How about Jakessie or Patnnie? to get us all hooked???

whatever happens Sharon and Dennis will NEVER get married, Walford don't do nice and easy.(not the hair colour hehe)But it will never be smooth sailing for Sharon and Dennis they'll al ways have one obstacles in the way!I want them to settle down and everythin but lets just face it
    ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!
    <crying now>
    luv ya all
    Layne
    xxx

Yeah i'm sorry people but GET OVER IT!! Come on, this all finished up at christmas. Sorry to sound harsh but it's true!!
    Lets live in this year not 2004!
    Dennis and Sharon are never gonna be together and live happily ever after......get over it.

i agree, as much as id like them to get back together and be happy, it just aint going to happen. they may not even bother trying again and if they do there is just going to be more misery and heartache

im sick of shazza n dennis they do my head in the story between themjust went on forever and completly did my nut in please let them get on with there lives and become brother n sister again

whatever happens, Dennis and Sharon can never go back to being brother and sister, too much has happened between them

i love dennis but i think he should be with zoe not sharon

Thread Information