Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1163

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Dennis needs to have a good fight I love it when he does mean and moody I don't want it be anything serious

OH I know Jake and Dennis fight after Dennis finds out he likes Chrissie oh my god too fit men fighting phwoar
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    Dennis needs to have a good fight I love it when he does mean and moody I don't want it be anything serious

OH I know Jake and Dennis fight after Dennis finds out he likes Chrissie oh my god too fit men fighting phwoar
    Why would Dennis be upset that Jake likes Chrissie? Chrissie is perfectly capable of looking after herself and Den's gone. I don't understand why it would bother him. Any ideas?

you know the whole manly thing you kissed my girlfriend (Zoe) and all that rubbish (ok I admit it I was just trying to find an excuse for Dennis to fight Jake)
    Last edited by Rach33; 13-06-2005 at 23:56.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I think so! I hope Dennis doesn't get into too much trouble though, Phil and Grant are tough customers. I really want Dennis and Sharon to be happy and she won't be impressed if he decides to put their happiness in jeopardy to preceed in some petty row. I think their relationship is more important to her than anything, and I think Dennis thinks that way too. I don't think he would want to revisit his past, the world of gangsters and guns are hopefully far behind him. Mind you can't put anything past a bad boy can you?! lol.
    In EE you can, they completely change people all the time... Vicki's American accent for one! lol. No, you're right he wouldn't want to think Sharon would be ashamed of him, but that doesn't mean to say Phil and Grant won't be up for it - perhaps they bully him, awww...
    Last edited by stapler; 14-06-2005 at 13:01.

I still don't understand why Phil and Grant would be fighting with Dennis - its not exactly likely they would want to get back with Sharon, is it? Grant might have some issues with Sharon, but Phil prob won't be bothered about Dennis and Sharon. I mean, he's been married since then!
    Last edited by Katie; 14-06-2005 at 13:28.
    Love Katie
    The wee Scottish lassie

Phil would have problems with them as it was their family that put him in jail
    Last edited by Pixie; 14-06-2005 at 14:38.

Can someone plz tell me what happens

Did anyone read the mags today

Can someone plz tell what it says

What happens after zoe tells the pub the truth what happens to dennis do they speak or what

Does sharon tell dennis she wants to stay and do they stay at paulines and when does zoe leave can someone plz tell if they know

Sharon wants to stay, Sharon wants to Dennis to tell the truth, Kat tries to hit Dennis, Pauline kicks them out, Move in with Chrissie, ZOE LEAVES, Zoe tells the truth, Charlie wants to find Den, Kat threatens Sam then Chrissie but decides to focus all her attention on Chrissie, Dennis finds out he's got the bookies and meets Johnny Allen and everyone wants to beat Dennis up

Oh and Dennis speaks to Zoe before she leaves and she tells him she still loves him but they manage to say some sort of goodbye

Oh thanxs

Why does she tell him she loves him after everything that has happened

Oh so dennis forgives her for everything

Thread Information