Thread: Lacey Turner Interview - Spoilers Included

Lacey Turner Interview - Spoilers Included

Originally come from All about Soap out Today

"Bradley and Stacey could be so Happy Together"!

Lacey Turner reveals why Stacey's wedding is turning into a nightmare!

How is Stacey feeling about her upcoming wedding to Bradley?

She's starting to get stressed! It's already awkward with Max offering to pay for it, and now both families are trying to help out it's getting a bit too much!

Is she Sure she's doing the right thing?

Yes, she thinks her and Bradley can make a go of it, but's that easier said than done in Walford!

Would she be happier marrying Max?

No, with Max she'd had passion but she realises he would'nt be good marriage material!

Why is she struggling to find her wedding dress?

She feel's a bit awkward abut Max buying her dress. Then her mum offers to make her one - she really doesn't want that!
    Mo comes home with dodgy dresses and they are awful!

Does Stacey feel wierd when Tanya offer to help her out with the wedding plans?

Definitely, especially when Max keeps walking in on them as they're doing the planning. At one point, he catches her trying on her dress, which she finds really embarrassing.

Why doesn't Stacey tell her mum she doesn't need help?

She doesn't want her to feel left out, especially when Bradley's whole family is so involved in things.

How does Stacey feel when Sean offers to give her away?

She wants Charlie to do it, as he's done so much for her over the years. She is close to Sean but he wouldn't be her first choice!

How does she feel when Bradley says he's going to ask Max to be best man?

Shocked. That's the one thing she really doesn't want to happen. It's going to be hard enough playing happy families, but Max being Bradley's best man is just wrong!

Does she try to change Bradley's mind about it?

First, she goes to see Max and persuade him to say no to Bradley, She is relieved when Max turns him down but feels bad for Bradley, especially when she realises how hurt he is.

How does Sean end up being best man?

Bradley is talking to Stacey about how let down he feels by his dad's refusal, and Sean thinks he has the way of sorting out the problem - by offering his services! He doesn't take no for an answer! Bradley isn't keen on the idea, through especially when Sean starts talking about dodgy stag do!

How does Max react to news that Sean will be best man?

He isn't too happy about it - especially considering Sean's past with Tanya. He knows Sean will use being the best man to wind him up at every opportunity!

Is't Bradley a bit suspicious about his father's refusal?

He's not really suspicious, but he's a bit gutted, to be honest, This was a way of trying to build bridges with his dad after their rocky past and Bradley see's it as a kick in the teeth.

Stacey's doesn't seem to be enjoying the wedding preparations - is her heart really in it?

Well, there are too many people trying to arrange this wedding - and sometimes she feels as if no one is listening to what she wants!

Will Stacey and Bradley ever get to make it down the aisle, do you think?

I'm not giving anything away but her affair with Max will always be on Stacey's conscience. I would love to see them get married - they are a lovely couple and could really be happy together.

So, do you think Stacey is going to settle down then?

I think she is ready to settle down but i can't imagine her changing She's a Slater, after all!

What do you think about that then?

'Max is always gonna be on Stacey's conscience'. To me that either means Stacey tells Bradley the truth, or the wedding goes ahead without the truth coming out. Bound to be the first one, i should think.

It could mean that Stacey comes clean and Bradley goes ahead with it anyway?. A bit too Denise and Kevin though, do you think?

Thread Information