Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy's will

Andy's will

Was Horrible yes but if you think about it the only people hes ever been close to are Dennis and Pat so in a way it makes sense.

yup i agree, anyway pat and dennis deserve a little hapiness, i mean sam must have it hard, u knw been able to go out with danny weneva she wants. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    i mean i dnt understand y she didnt think it was coming. that line was hilarious about gettin her roots done.
    ANDY WAT A GENIUS LMAO!!!
    xxxxx

Andy is a genius! What a gorgeous man, what a funny will! Oh, and Kate Moon, I LOVE that picture you have of the Moon brothers. Yum yum!

hi Andy's lucky Pony,
    i know i know he is a genius lol and very gorjus i 2 was and am a huge andy fan, hehehe i was soooo sad when he went :'(. sooo wats ya favourite scene or storyline with andy in??? mines when he chucked sam out just b4 christmas and his wedding to kat.
    i knw i do like my piccie lol,
    *drool**drool* lmao
    sooo r the moon brothers ur 2nd favourite characters then??? afta andy of course :P
    xxxxxxx

What I don't know is why he was allowed to write his own will. I thought solicitors did that and it had to be formal.

RE writing a will, you tell the solicitor what you want and he puts it in legal jargon and you sign it.
    Should think Sam could contest the will but doubt if she will! She should have divorced him really as he chucked her out onto the street, she would have got something then!
    Glad that Pat and Dennis had some luck though!

im glad pat got the house, but the one about sam's roots was exellent

lol good for dennis and pat, andy was closer to them and they both deserve a break. so andy really wasn't all that bad, and i can kind of see why he treated sam like he did anyway. it was obvious he never really loved her anyway
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

True. It was unfairon Sam yes but Ialwat=ys preferred Watts to Mitchells anyway. Hope Shannis come back soon and run the club.

the 'sell the wedding ring to get your roots done' line is a classic soap line!!!

Thread Information