Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    seems not, im suspecting everyone, even you!!!!!

All i know is that i was out the house when it happened. who would want to kill her?
    Yeah because it's normal to kill your best friend isn't it you know i wouldnt be suprised if she killed herself to make us pay
    thats a awful thing to say..... but hmm now you say that she was a spiteful biatch at times!!! and she loveds the attention, boy is she getting it!!
    Well think about it, she has done so much that has suprised us like the whole internet chatroom thing, ive found out so much i didnt know about her since she died so i wouldnt be suprised if she had done it

nah she wouldnt, plus how could she killherself ansd then hide the weapon???

has anyone heard from the ******* she calls a step dad yet???
    Nope i havent heard from her mum either but Siobhan sais he was asked to foward Jane's stuff to a different address so hopefully she had moved away from the b******

Yeah right as if she would actially be able to get away from him! he never lets her out of his sight!

seems not, im suspecting everyone, even you!!!!!

All i know is that i was out the house when it happened. who would want to kill her?
    Yeah because it's normal to kill your best friend isn't it you know i wouldnt be suprised if she killed herself to make us pay
    thats a awful thing to say..... but hmm now you say that she was a spiteful biatch at times!!! and she loveds the attention, boy is she getting it!!
    Well think about it, she has done so much that has suprised us like the whole internet chatroom thing, ive found out so much i didnt know about her since she died so i wouldnt be suprised if she had done it

nah she wouldnt, plus how could she killherself ansd then hide the weapon???

has anyone heard from the ******* she calls a step dad yet???
    Nope i havent heard from her mum either but Siobhan sais he was asked to foward Jane's stuff to a different address so hopefully she had moved away from the b******

Yeah right as if she would actially be able to get away from him! he never lets her out of his sight!
    Maybe he did kill Jane and feels to guilty to keep her mum locked up now

Sig dedicated to Charley

hmm maybe, hopefully hell be so filled with guilt then that he will kill himself after what he put jane through he deserves someone to do something to him, something nasty and painful!

hmm maybe, hopefully hell be so filled with guilt then that he will kill himself after what he put jane through he deserves someone to do something to him, something nasty and painful!
    Killing himself would be a fantastic service to society

Sig dedicated to Charley

Siobhan is thinking.. should I hook up with Bry but nail this on Debs, not vicky or do I just stay well away??

Debs has so damaging photos.. I only tried it on once.. she said no.. that was years ago.. we were friends, close friends.. Why did she have to come over to me earlier that day?? she should have stayed well alone
    Super Mod

*Knocking on bedroom door* Luna are you awake yet darling I have made you some breakfast. There is a lot of texts from that little troublemaker Vicky heavens know what she wants this time.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

*Puts on Murder on the dance floor by Sophie Ellis Bextor before texting Debs*

Hey how are things, the police called you in again yet? That Anette has been on to me again i wish they would just find who ever did this so we can move on
    Hope police aint causing you much trouble
    text back. V xx

Sig dedicated to Charley

*Emails Siobhan still listening to Murder On The Dance Floor*

A little birdie told me Bryan has been trying to get you to put this murder on me but you told him where to go, well i appreciate it i know i started that rumour about you and Jane and it was wrong of me but i didn't think it was right Jane was involved with someone twice her age, hope you can forgive me
    Speak soon. V xx

Sig dedicated to Charley

Vicks.. she WAS involved with someone twice her age.. Debs is same age as me... I believe he has some photos.. where did he get them?
    Vicks.. who else are suspects in this case? you, me, that idiot and the perv. her dad and her mum.. who else?
    Last edited by Siobhan; 06-09-2007 at 15:31.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Vicks.. she WAS involved with someone twice her age.. Debs is same age as me... I believe he has some photos.. where did he get them?
    Vicks.. who else are suspects in this case? you, me, that idiot and the perv. her dad and her mum.. who else?
    I have no idea about them photos i think he went through Jane's emails and found them

Me, you, tanya, debs, pervy Bryan, her mum and step father and some shop keeper

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information