Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

I know it's a bit late for Day 4.. but suspects please post your activities on this thread for the remainder of Day 4 and Day 5 of the investigation. Thanks.

*emails Luna*

Hey i still havent heard from you, i hope you are ok? let me know, really hope you aren't mad with me, let me know you are okay (well okish considering the circumstances)
    Love V
    xxx

Sig dedicated to Charley

*Texts Debs*

You are a w***** but i fancy a chat so ring me
    V xxx

Sig dedicated to Charley

*texts back*

For gods sake, my girlfriend ahs been killed and you texting me, what you think you have a chance with me now........

what is it yuou want?

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    *texts back*

For gods sake, my girlfriend ahs been killed and you texting me, what you think you have a chance with me now........

what is it yuou want?
    If thats what you want i might just agree to a little...lets say rough and tumble with you YEAH AS IF!!!

Is that all you think about, i say i want to chat and you think i want to have sex with you

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    *texts back*

what is it yuou want?
    If thats what you want i might just agree to a little...lets say rough and tumble with you YEAH AS IF!!!

Is that all you think about, i say i want to chat and you think i want to have sex with you

*texts* yeah not as if we have anything to chat about, you hate me, i despise you.......you at college tomorrow? im going in, i have a bone to pick with mr lecturer!!!!!! i cant belive what i found in janes email box!!!

disgusting................

*texts back*

what is it yuou want?

*texts* yeah not as if we have anything to chat about, you hate me, i despise you.......you at college tomorrow? im going in, i have a bone to pick with mr lecturer!!!!!! i cant belive what i found in janes email box!!!

disgusting................
    We have plenty to talk about now Jane is dead or did you forget that little detail

Im meant to be at uni tomorrow but i dont want to go it will be the first class without Jane

What did you find??
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 05-09-2007 at 00:10.

Sig dedicated to Charley

We have plenty to talk about now Jane is dead or did you forget that little detail

Im meant to be at uni tomorrow but i dont want to go it will be the first class without Jane

What did you find??
    some pics of him all over her at someparty. slimy git

what have we got to talk about? Im not interested in anything we might have together.....

What did you find??

what have we got to talk about? Im not interested in anything we might have together.....
    You was interested when you thought i might know about that freak she had been chatting to online

I was right there is something more between them two than that slimy git is letting on, i need to find out what his game is

Sig dedicated to Charley

What did you find??

You was interested when you thought i might know about that freak she had been chatting to online

I was right there is something more between them two than that slimy git is letting on, i need to find out what his game is

ohhh i thought you were ytalking about anothe rlittle problem you had,

well it looked like it in the photos, and Im gonna have it out with him tomorrow, he was always perving over my jane.......

Thread Information