Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Question Brad/Sally?

Spoiler Question Brad/Sally?

Do Brad and Sally actually get married? I know Brad is leaving

Yes they do. These are some pics I found earlier today of the wedding.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (07-09-2007), tammyy2j (03-09-2007)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-09-2007)

Arggh, it's done the same post twice. The lass with Lucas is Annie, she's the daughter of a farmer. I'll do a separate post on them.
    Last edited by Abigail; 01-09-2007 at 17:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Jeremy (06-09-2007)

I was wrong, I found this summary of the episode here http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/fo...showtopic=6223 This happened yesterday in Australia.

At the wedding:
    Brad worries that Sally because Sally hasn’t arrived to the wedding yet. Dan tries to calm him down but he is very nervous. Annie arrives and sits next to Lucas. The first car arrives with the bridesmaids.

At Sally’s House:
    Sally is still at home and is panicking about marrying Brad. She finally tells Pippa that she can’t marry him and Pippa says that Sally needs to go and tell him. Sally knows she has to do it, but doesn’t want to hurt Brad.

At the Wedding:
    Brad goes over his vows one last time and is worrying about Sally’s late arrival. Rachel gives Brad some encouraging words and then the car arrives. Pippa is gets out and tells Brad that Sally isn’t coming. He is humiliated.

At Sally’s House:
    Sally looks at an old photo of her and Flynn and is worried about how Brad is dealing with the news Pippa has just told him.

At the Wedding:
    Brad tells the guests not to worry and that the wedding is still on and to be patient.

At Sally’s house:
    Don comes to talk to Sally and she explains how her and Brad got to this place and how she feels about Flynn and re-marrying. She tells Don that she feels like if she marries Brad it would be fake because she would just be pretending.

At the wedding:
    Brad is nervous and Rachel suggests they take a walk. Brad says no though and continues practicing his vows. Martha makes a toast and Jack and Martha start being smart to each other about weddings and get into a little argument. Don gets back and tells Brad that he tried but she still says no.

At Sally’s House:
    Leah, Irene, Colleen and Pippa get back from the wedding and Sally appologises to them.

At the wedding:
    Brad and Rachel talk about what has happened and his and Sally’s love. Rachel tries comforting Brad as much as she can and then Sally comes to talk to him, so Rachel leaves. She appologises and tells him that she loves him and still wants to be with him but Brad doesn’t understand. So Sally explains that when she married Flynn she was marrying him for life and she doesn’t want to ever marry again. Brad is so upset and walks away.

At the Diner:
    Martha asks for more champagne but Leah doesn’t give her anymore. Jack helps Martha get upstairs and they talk about their wedding. Jack suggests sorting out their divorce in the morning and Martha agrees before falling asleep.

At Sally’s House:
    Cassie and Ric talk about the wedding and then Sally comes into their room to see how they are feeling and she appologises for what she put them through. Rachel calls for Sally from downstairs. Rachel tells Sally off for humiliating her brother and Sally breaks down. Brad comes back to get some of his things and says he can’t live with her anymore or live a life a life with her. Sally breaks down again. Later, Mattie asks Cassie if she’s okay and Cassie goes for a walk alone to get some air. Don gives Sally support along with all her other friends and family. Sally just wants some time alone, so she goes outside and reads Brad’s vows. Ric and Mattie comfort each other. Cassie goes to see Henk but he’s not there. Jack leaves Martha to rest. Brad moves in with Rachel. Pippa comes outside and comforts crying Sally.

Tomorrow on Home and Away:
    Sam is planning her and Jack’s wedding. Will she find out that Jack and Martha aren’t divorced yet? Plus, who is the next victim of the hospital stalker’s.
    Last edited by Abigail; 06-09-2007 at 19:02.

Not other stalker storyline????????????

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Do Brad and Sally actually get married? I know Brad is leaving
    No she leaves him at the alter - which virtually wrecks the relationship. I say virtually because ----Ive just posted a new thread.....

**KATE RITCHIE THIS MORNING WED 26 SEPT QUIT HOME AND AWAY!!** No this is not a rumour but fact. I missed the actual quitting bit but didnt miss the fall out.

So whether or not Brad and Sally get back together - who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Yes they do. These are some pics I found earlier today of the wedding.

They didnt get married - she jilted him at the alter. I know - Im in Sydney.

**NEW FLASH**KATE RITCHIE THIS MORNING QUIT HOME AND AWAY!!!
    SHE ANNOUNCED SHE'S LEAVING IN DECEMBER. I didnt see it BUT I heard the fallout believe me. **THIS IS FIRST HAND INFO** (well apart from my thread re same)

NO THIS IS NOT A RUMOUR ---- BUT FACT.Check out http://ninemsm.com.au --- or Channel 7 website -- it should be up soon.

Sally jilting Brad has caused a huge rift. He's also quit as teacher. (screened Sydney Mon 24/9)

Those pics were (of course) publicity. I think ch 7 are being very careful to not do/get a repeat of what happened last year with the infamous stabbing.

Actually Sally didnt even get to the altar. Mum Pippa came to the wedding set up and told Brad that Sally wasnt coming. Those pics of Sally Mum Pippa and Little Pippa werent taken at the actual ceremony but before it.

Arggh, it's done the same post twice. The lass with Lucas is Annie, she's the daughter of a farmer. I'll do a separate post on them.
    Annie is the granddaughter of the farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by DetBarb View Post

They didnt get married - she jilted him at the alter. I know - Im in Sydney.

Those pics were (of course) publicity. I think ch 7 are being very careful to not do/get a repeat of what happened last year with the infamous stabbing.
    Yeah, I know. I posted this shortly after my other post saying that they did get married.

I was wrong, I found this summary of the episode here
    The pics came from the channel 7 website - they always have pictures of behind the scenes of up and coming storylines.

Thread Information