Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beautiful Game - 8 Part Series

I think Colin and Heleyna will get along, eventually. Great stroylines happening here. Loving it.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

HA! Jess thinks she is going to marry that sh*t Noel, just wait until she finds out what he did to poor Marie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    HA! Jess thinks she is going to marry that sh*t Noel, just wait until she finds out what he did to poor Marie.
    that would be one of those "speak now or forever hold your peace" moments... "HE BEAT ME UP" and Jess will be
    Super Mod

Scene 4

INT. JAMIE'S FLAT - MORNING

Jamie is sat at the table, staring at his phone, no new messages or calls. Danielle brings over a plate of toast.

Danielle: I've done some breakfast for you...

Jamie pushes the plate away.

Danielle: Come on, you haven't eaten in days...

Jamie: It's been a day since it hit the tabloids, and not a single call from him.

Danielle: It's a lot for him to get his head around...

Jamie: He's had a month to get his head around it! I thought this would kick some sense into him, make him realise that he should be paying me some attention!

Danielle: Is this what the tabloids were about eh!? Some silly little revenge attack becuase he cancelled a Sunday lunch!?

Jamie: It's not silly! That man doesn't give a toss about me! All my life I've dreamt of having the perfect dad, but it's all a sham! Becuase that man couldn't care less about me!

Jamie gets up in a rage, putting on his coat.

Danielle: I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that...where are you going!?

Jamie: To training!

Jamie walks out, slamming the door behind him, Danielle is left worried for Jamie's state of mind.

SCENE 5

INT. MCCANS' HOUSE - DAY

Faith walks down the stairs, overhearing Colin and Heleyna's conversation.

Heleyna: Please! You have to keep trying!

Colin: Oh it's pointless!

Heleyna: Dont give up so easily!

Colin: Why don't you just bog off!?

Colin hobbles out of the room, Faith walks up to him, annoyed at what she's heard.

Faith: What is your problem eh!? When will you realise that she's trying to help you out!? She doesn't have to be here you know!

Colin: I wish she wouldn't! She's doing my head in, treating me like a little kid!

Faith: Well maybe if you stopped acting like one! Stop feeling sorry for yourself!

Colin: I think I have every right to! What have I got without football!?

Faith: Me you arsehole!

Colin: I need more in life than my marraige for Christ's sake!

Faith: Oh you're so romantic at times...

Faith starts to head off, but Colin hobbles after her.

Colin: Wait Faith...

Faith: No I'm sick of you Col', you've been intolerable these past few months! You're not the first sportsman to get an injury and you wont be the last! It's about time you mended your bloody ways!

Colin: Can't you show me some sympathy!?

Faith: Your showing yourself enough for the both of us...now are you going to come to Jess and Noel's party or not?

Colin: No, have everyone look at me like I'm a sad act...

Faith: Well they'd be right...fine you stay here, but I'm going...you stay alone and wallow in your self pity, you're meant to be a grown man, grow up for Christ's sake!

SCENE 6

EXT. HALESOWEN TRAINING GROUND - DAY

Danielle gets out of her car and walks towards the side of the training pitch. Charlie notices her and walks up to her.

Charlie: Well hello stranger, I haven't seen you in days...

Danielle: Yeah well I've been a busy girl...infact I've got a modelling shoot for FHM tomorrow

Charlie: Is that what you really want?

Danielle: Every model has to start off somewhere Dad...

Charlie: Well there's no point me trying to talk you out of it, you can be stubborn when you've made you're mind up about something...

Danielle: You know me too well dad

Danielle notices Micheal heading towards her car, she says her goodbyes to Charlie and rushes off to him.

Danielle: Micheal have you got a minute?

Micheal: What for?

Danielle: Jamie...

Micheal: What about the little runt?

Danielle: You two need to sit down and have a serious chat with one another...

Micheal: Excuse me!?

Danielle: That kid is an emotional wreck! He needs a father figure in his life...

Micheal: Well he's got a funny way of showing it, splashing the news over the Sunday papers!

Danielle: It was a cry for help! Can't you see!?

Micheal: Look when I want parental advice off a teenage trollop I'll go give Britney Spears a call okay!?

Micheal opens the door to his car and gets in.

Danielle: Fine! But that boy is in a state, and that's all becuase of you, sleep well with that on your conscience Micheal!

Micheal slams the door shut and speeds off, Danielle is left standing alone in the carpark, fuming.

Yay Thank you Bry
    Colin really does need to sort himself out, and i wonder how marie will get her revenge...

SCENE 7

INT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - NIGHT

Jess and Noel's engagement party. Micheal and Jenny walk into the room, Micheal is clealry unhappy at the whole thing.

Jenny: Well I'll give Jess one thing, once she has her mind set on something she wont change it...

Diane: She must get that from her mother...

Jenny turns around in horror as Diane enters the room, Micheal turns a pale colour, realising he'll have to explain the situation to Jenny.

Jenny: You!?

Diane: Yeah, you'd better believe it, the bitch is back...

Micheal: I thought I told you to stay away Diane...

Jenny: What you knew about...her!?

Diane: (To Micheal) What keeping secrets now? That's how our marraige started to go downhill, you ought to watch out Jenny or he'll end up trading you in for a younger model...

Jenny gets frustrated, getting ready to hit out at Diane. Micheal keeps a distance between the pair.

Micheal: Ladies...let's just keep our differences aside for tonight?

Jess walks over nervously, shocked at seeing her mom.

Jess: Oh my god! Mom! I don't believe it!

Diane: Hiya darling, how you been keeping?

Jess throws herself at Diane, the pair end up hugging one another. Micheal and Jenny walk off, Jenny speaking quietly to Micheal.

Jenny: I'm not happy about this Micheal...

Micheal: Neither am I, but what can we do?

They both look back at Diane, who is hugging Jess, she gives the pair daggered looks.

SCENE 8

Sean and Charley are sat down at the party, Charley is babbling on, but Sean isn't paying much attention.

Charley: Do you think I should go blonde?

Sean: You what?

Charley: Well abi titmas went brown, so i thought i might go blonde...

Sean: But you're black?

Charley: And!? What are you racist or something!? You saying black women dont have the right to use hair dye?

Sean: No I'm saying you'd look an idiot with blonde hair, I've never seena a black woman with blonde hair Charley, you'd make a laughing stock of yourself...

Charley sucks her teeth and turns away from him to talk to one of the WAGS. Faith walks into the party, alone, Sean gets up and walks towards her.

Sean: Heya sexy, all alone?

Faith: Keep your voice down for christ's sake!

Sean: So you thought anymore about me and you?

Faith: There is no me and you, I've already told you, last night shouldn't have happened...I'm with Colin...

Sean looks around, highlighting that she's alone.

Sean: Yeah...looks like it

Faith: He's just on a downer at the moment, he wasn't in the mood for celebrating...

Sean: He's on the road to ruin Faith, and you've got any sense you'll leave him before he drags you down with him...

Sean hands her a card for a five star hotel. On the back is the room number.

Sean: I've got it booked until further notice, anytime you want to meet up...

Sean heads off back to Charley. Faith looks at the card, uncertain...

SCENE 9

Jenny is talking to one of the WAGS, Micheal sees Jamie and Danielle at the bar, Danielle looks over at him gesturing for him to talk to Jamie.

Micheal contemplates it, then decides to give in and head over.

Danielle: (To Jamie) I'm just gonna go to the little girls room...

Danielle scurries off as Micheal approaches Jamie at the bar.

Micheal: Is it alright if I have a word son?

Jamie: Don't call me that...

Micheal: Please Jamie, don't make this harder than it has to be.

Jamie: What do you want... "Dad"?

Micheal: Look I want to aplogise...for everything...for not being there for you all these years, if I'd known about you it would have all ben different...

Jamie: It's a little late for that now, wouldn't you say?

Micheal: No, it's not too late...look it's hardly fair to blame me for something I never knew about...I know we haven't had the best of starts but give me a a chance to make up for all those lost years...

Jamie: I did give you a chance, then you tossed me aside for a "family crisis", have you any idea how much that comment hurt me!? Eh!? No I don't suppose you did, because you're so self absorbed!

Micheal: That's not fair...

Jamie: A lot of things aren't fair in your opinion, but don't act the hard done by one here! What isn't "fair" is me going 18 years without a father, and then when I find one for him to treat me like something he's scraped off his shoe!

Micheal: I've been an idiot, I admit it...look I want to get to know you Jamie, you're my son...

Jamie: By blood maybe, but not any more than that

Micheal: Look I'm not asking for miracles here, but over time... what do you say?

Jamie takes a deep sigh, as if it pains him to say it.

Jamie: I suppose so...

Micheal pats Jamie on the back.

Micheal: Good lad...now come on...let's see a smile on yourself, today's your first day of living life as an Aston.

Micheal walks off, a smile appearing on Jamie's face from what he's just said.

Thread Information