Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anorexia Storyline To End In Tragedy

Talk about hard hitting, the storyline has been gradually coming to light and now its really gripping. I really feel foe hannah even Melissa even though i don't like the character at first, but it shows the desperation. It is being portrayed really well.

looks like it is Hannah,found thison the sun online this morning.

HOLLYOAKS is to feature the first ever soap death from anorexia.

Viewers of the C4 teen soap will see pretty Hannah Ashworth (Emma Rigby) lose her life to the eating disorder after her “dieting pact” with size zero model Melissa spirals out of control.

Bosses hope to boost awareness of the issue.

Producer Bryan Kirkwood said: “If a single viewer gets help as a result of this storyline, then it will have been worthwhile.”

brave move for Hollyoaks, and one I appluad, if it stops these stupid girls from getting involved in this ilnness then it will all be worth it. I hope Hollyoaks get recognition for this storyline.

this is really gonna be hard to watch if it is hannah who dies! will be really hard hitting!

Ahh, if Hannah dies it'll be really sad, but it raises awareness, so good on hollyoaks

I think its good that hollyoaks are doing the storyline and showing the effects the illness can have, it might make a few people think about there own habbits.

I hope it isn't Hannah, I quite like her now
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I both love and hate this storyline , i do feel really sorry for hannah but she has brought it on herself. Emma Rigby has been great tho really shown that she isn't just a pretty face and she can act!

I think Emma is a brilliant actress and is playing her character really well! I think this is a brilliant storyline and one of the best I have personally seen in a very long time as it REALLY highlights a major illness and the so-called-'trend' size 0 (sometimes even 00)..

I really do hope Hannah does not die.. I wouldn't mind as much if Melissa's chracter died though.. I think Hannah should then try and get some help and eventually get better or something..

It will be a shame as I like Hannah and I really dislike Melissa. But then the storyline needs to have impact and lots of us like Hannah.

Thread Information