Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - May to July

I think one of Johnny's rivals set their house on fire and he already killed them already. He never lets people get away with things, even if they do work for him.

Chrissie is getting really bad now, but I'm lovin' it. I loved the bit when she tapped on Den's grave and started talking to him.

Stacey and Ruby are fab friends. She's ever so comforting, which is exactly what Ruby needs now, poor gal!

Quote Originally Posted by EastendersRox
    I think one of Johnny's rivals set their house on fire and he already killed them already. He never lets people get away with things, even if they do work for him.
    I'm fairly certain that is the case. At one point Ruby and Johnny touched on the subject of what he does for a living.

Look at what happened to Andy, he only ripped Johnny off cash wise and ended up flying off the top of Greenwich flyover. So if someone was responsible for killing part of Johny's family I have a feeling their fate would of been a far greater one. He did say they paid "Very painfully" Perhaps when he made that statement he was also referring to himself, feeling responsible. Johnny is a "gangster" so he would of dealt with the matter.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

when johnny said what goes round comes round i thought is johnny going over a motorway bridge sometime in the future,is chrissy gonna get the doorstop on her head who knows what the writers have planned for the future,one things for sure i knew it was a sarah phelps episode without llooking,its a shame all ee writers can't write to the same quality.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    when johnny said what goes round comes round i thought is johnny going over a motorway bridge sometime in the future,is chrissy gonna get the doorstop on her head who knows what the writers have planned for the future,one things for sure i knew it was a sarah phelps episode without llooking,its a shame all ee writers can't write to the same quality.
    That is so true!! Sarah Phelps by far is the best EE writer! I love all her episode they have a good balence of Comedy,saddness and combine all the characters!
    Does that make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    one things for sure i knew it was a sarah phelps episode without llooking,its a shame all ee writers can't write to the same quality.
    i agree you can always tell when sarah phelps has written the epi as its always superby written and of a very high standard
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i agree you can always tell when sarah phelps has written the epi as its always superby written and of a very high standard
    Going a bit off-topic here but di marco you've nearly got 1,000 posts!!!
    Last edited by Layne; 15-05-2005 at 10:28.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Going a bit off-topic here but di marco you've nearly got 1,000 posts!!!
    yeh i know cant wait til i get there lol!
    love the new sig by the way, very diff
    (soz for going off topic!)
    Last edited by di marco; 15-05-2005 at 10:31.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    That is so true!! Sarah Phelps by far is the best EE writer! I love all her episode they have a good balence of Comedy,saddness and combine all the characters!
    Does that make any sense?
    Who was Sarah Phelps?

Quote Originally Posted by EastendersRox
    Who was Sarah Phelps?
    sarah phelps is one of ee script writers
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i wanted johnny to give her a hug. i think he was trying as he did go over there and touch her head but when she hugged him it made him back off and not be near her.
    i agree, stacey is being a fab friend to ruby. no matter what stacey is actually like otherwise and what other people think of her, she has shown through her friendship with ruby that she can be nice and care for someone. it really showed how close there friendship is that stacey waited outside just to make sure ruby was alright.
    it was good hearing about the fire, but i still want to know more, like who actually did it and why. and id like johnny to open up to ruby and talk about the death of her mum and scarlett with her
    Totally agre, i think Stacey showed she did have a good side when they were in the club a while go, just after Dens death and Zoe was upset and Sam was trying to get her to go back t her house and Stacey barged over and said 'Get off my cousin, you ok Zoe?'

Thread Information