Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The END?!

Just wondering everyones saying the doctor could only change ten or 13 times? I thought he could change an almost infinate number of times, or as long as it took for the BBC to drop it all together?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I thought it was 12 times (therefore 13 re-incarnations) and that was another reason why his son had been mentioned, so then the series could (if wished) carry on through him

this spoiler was from The Sun, who arent always reliable it has to be said. And the source said Russell T Davis had decided to axe it, Im pretty sure its up to the BBC to axe it, not just the writer, I think its a load of rubbish.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I thought it was 12 times (therefore 13 re-incarnations) and that was another reason why his son had been mentioned, so then the series could (if wished) carry on through him
    Yep you're right. A Time Lord can regenerate twelve times, therefore there wil be 13 doctors if it spans out that long.

but can you really see the BBC canceling one of there top rated shows just because RTD has decieded to leave.

RTD thinks he is better than everyone else...but for someone who thinks they know how to write Sci-fi (I mean RTD not me lol) his episodes have been some of the worst recieved by the fans...shouldnt taht be telling him some thing

DR Who

I don,t think that Dr Who will be axed. If it has been axed, you would that thought that there would be an announcement from the bbc,but there isn,t.So Dr Who has not been axed.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 29-07-2007 at 20:24. Reason: forget to add some stuff.

Dr Who is too successful to be axed! There have been so many great writers involved just because one leaves it shouldn't mean the end!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Can't imagine them axing a great show like that.. the ratings have to be huge.. maybe they axed one of the writers or something ???????

Oh wow I hit 5000 posts with this one,, danggggggggggggggg LOL
    Last edited by JustJodi; 08-08-2007 at 01:13.

BBC are onto a really succesful thing with Dr Who...As long as the viewers keep tuning in I reckon it'll go on for ages!

I think they'll take a break for a while after series 4. Because they'll prob be between writers, and between Doctors. Makes sense to take a year out, and then come back with a bang in 2010, with a new head writer, a new doctor and so on. They might not to do, but it would make a lot of sense, and keep it fresh.

Thread Information