Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The British Soap Awards

Anthony Cotton is a crap actor, he is camp in real life, he is playing himself, that isnt the sign of a good actor in my opinion.

I agree Chris, James or Nick from Hollyoaks should have won it, but we know thats never going to happen due to the popularity of the "bigger soaps". Bigger in viewers, but not necessarily the better.

But I'm suprised Bill Ward (Charlie) or someone like that didnt win best actor though.
    Last edited by Bryan; 29-05-2007 at 11:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (30-05-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Anthony Cotton is a crap actor, he is camp in real life, he is playing himself, that isnt the sign of a good actor in my opinion.

I agree Chris James or Nick from Hollyoaks should have won it, but we know thats never going to happen due to the popularity of the "bigger soaps". Bigger in viewers, but not necessarily the better.

But I'm suprised Bill Ward (Charlie) or someone like that didnt win best actor though.
    Yes Bill Ward should have got Best Actor

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I agree Chris James or Nick from Hollyoaks should have won it, but we know thats never going to happen due to the popularity of the "bigger soaps". Bigger in viewers, but not necessarily the better.

He won best exit, thats enough if you ask me
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

He won best exit, thats enough if you ask me
    I would give him wins for Best Actor and Sexiest Male
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 30-05-2007 at 11:15.

I was so pleased Hollyoaks won 3 awards, although i think they deserved Best Single Episode for The Fire, and most Spectactualr scene of the year! Im glad Hollyoaks is finally getting recognition! I was sooooo pleased Gemma Bissix and Gemma Merna won Villain and Comedy! both deserved!

I was a bit gobsmacked the fire never won anything. Thats the one I definitely expected them to get without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    He won best exit, thats enough if you ask me[/QUOTE]

Well there's not much you can do after Best Exit, because that is the end.

Annoyed that Betty Driver or Eileen Derbyshire weren't up for the Sexiest Actress award.

I am sooo annoyed that Emmerdale didn't win best soap! They are sooo much better then the others they have come through strength by strength. They should have one as well as Ursula cancer storyline- she desearved it!

SEXIEST MALE- Rob James Collier (Liam Connor in Coronation Street) Desearved!
    SEXIEST FEMALE- Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers in Hollyoaks) Don't watch it but shes ok
    VILLAN OF THE YEAR- Gemma Bissix (Clare Cunningham in Hollyoaks) Don't watch it but shes ok
    BEST ACTOR- Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully in Coronation Street) More happy that is didn't go to usual corrie or EE actor
    BEST ACTRESS- Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow in Coronation Street) Same as always i think her actings hyped up aswell as storyline
    BEST COMEDY PERFORMANCE- Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen in Hollyoaks) Don't watch it but shes ok
    BEST NEWCOMER- Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor in Coronation Street) I have warmed up to her desearved!
    SPECTACTULAR SCENE OF THE YEAR- Emmerdale House Collapse I love the fact Dales won something though Toms Murder more effective!
    BEST ON-SCREEN PARTNERSHIP- Stirling Gallacher and Sean Gleeson (George and Ronnie Woodson in Doctors) Yay Doctors won something i am pleased for them - Desearved
    BEST SINGLE EPISODE- SHREDS and AFTERMATHS in Doctors Yay Doctors won something i am pleased for them again- Desearved
    BEST EXIT- Bill Ward (Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street) Same people in Corrie
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE- Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater in EastEnders) Same people in EE
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE FROM A YOUNG ACTOR OR ACTRESS- Eden Taylor Draper (Belle Dingle in Emmerdale) TOTALLY deserved it- she is amazing!
    BEST STORYLINE- Charlie's cheating and Tracy's revenge in Coronation Street (Bill Ward, Kate Ford and Samia Smith) Same storylines
    SPECIAL ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Tony Jordan Who? well we must thank him for the good eps
    LIFETIME ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Wendy Richard Deserved- i couldn't think of anyone else!
    BEST SOAP- Coronation Street no no not again if its not EE then it is Corrie. Emmerdale deserved it a million times more!! Corrie and especially EE are getting worse. I am so annoyed this is not public voting!
    If incorrect, dont shoot me, I plagiarised this post from DS.

Wendy Richard didn't say much did she

Thread Information