Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The British Soap Awards

The British Soap Awards

British Soap Awards- Full List Of Winners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXIEST MALE- Rob James Collier (Liam Connor in Coronation Street)
    SEXIEST FEMALE- Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers in Hollyoaks)
    VILLAN OF THE YEAR- Gemma Bissix (Clare Cunningham in Hollyoaks)
    BEST ACTOR- Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully in Coronation Street)
    BEST ACTRESS- Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow in Coronation Street)
    BEST COMEDY PERFORMANCE- Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen in Hollyoaks)
    BEST NEWCOMER- Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor in Coronation Street)
    SPECTACTULAR SCENE OF THE YEAR- Emmerdale House Collapse
    BEST ON-SCREEN PARTNERSHIP- Stirling Gallacher and Sean Gleeson (George and Ronnie Woodson in Doctors)
    BEST SINGLE EPISODE- SHREDS and AFTERMATHS in Doctors
    BEST EXIT- Bill Ward (Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street)
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE- Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater in EastEnders)
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE FROM A YOUNG ACTOR OR ACTRESS- Eden Taylor Draper (Belle Dingle in Emmerdale)
    BEST STORYLINE- Charlie's cheating and Tracy's revenge in Coronation Street (Bill Ward, Kate Ford and Samia Smith)
    SPECIAL ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Tony Jordan
    LIFETIME ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Wendy Richard
    BEST SOAP- Coronation Street
    If incorrect, dont shoot me, I plagiarised this post from DS.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (30-05-2007), Chloe O'brien (27-05-2007), JustJodi (27-05-2007), tammyy2j (28-05-2007)

Woooo go Doctors, that twice now recently that dramas that don't normaly get the recognision have, with Casualty the other day, and then Doctors winning 2 today

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    British Soap Awards- Full List Of Winners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXIEST MALE- Rob James Collier (Liam Connor in Coronation Street)Does nothing for me
    SEXIEST FEMALE- Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers in Hollyoaks)What is Hollyoaks
    VILLAN OF THE YEAR- Gemma Bissix (Clare Cunningham in Hollyoaks))What is Hollyoaks

BEST ACTOR- Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully in Coronation Street)The Pink vote wins
    BEST ACTRESS- Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow in Coronation Street)WHAT THE *******
    BEST COMEDY PERFORMANCE- Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen in Hollyoaks))What is Hollyoaks

BEST NEWCOMER- Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor in Coronation Street)Well deserved
    SPECTACTULAR SCENE OF THE YEAR- Emmerdale House Collapse)Well deserved
    BEST ON-SCREEN PARTNERSHIP- Stirling Gallacher and Sean Gleeson (George and Ronnie Woodson in Doctors)Doctors what is it?????
    BEST SINGLE EPISODE- SHREDS and AFTERMATHS in Doctors[)Doctors what is it?????

BEST EXIT- Bill Ward (Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE- Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater in EastEnders) What a waste of space
    BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE FROM A YOUNG ACTOR OR ACTRESS- Eden Taylor Draper (Belle Dingle in Emmerdale)Well deserved
    BEST STORYLINE- Charlie's cheating and Tracy's revenge in Coronation Street (Bill Ward, Kate Ford and Samia Smith)No way
    SPECIAL ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Tony Jordan
    LIFETIME ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Wendy Richard Totally deserved and she left the sinking ship
    BEST SOAP- Coronation Street) Well Deserved but Emmerdale was much superiorIf incorrect, dont shoot me, I plagiarised this post from DS.
    Oh dear all the multipal voters on another board will be so disappointed. No doubt there will be loads of ITV conspiacy threads
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    BEST ON-SCREEN PARTNERSHIP- Stirling Gallacher and Sean Gleeson (George and Ronnie Woodson in Doctors)Doctors what is it?????

BEST SINGLE EPISODE- SHREDS and AFTERMATHS in Doctors[)Doctors what is it?????
    Try watching an episode Alan, it's better than Corrie and all that! IMH

well done Corrie for getting the recognition you deserve, there are obviously some noticable travesties - Hollyoaks deserved a fair few more than they got (people please watch it before slating it or labelling it as a "teen soap").

I'm glad Eastenders only got one, maybe they will realise they need to sort themselves out a bit in future - for once the public have made the right decisions with their voting.

Eastenders 1 award, finally it wasnt a whitewash like usually. The really wont be very happy. Hollyoaks have done really well, i thought they definitly deserve the ones they won especially Gemma Bissex as Claire.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Life time achievement,, Wendy Richards,, well done old girl !!! you got outta there in a nick of time...
    EE is gonna have to sit up and take notice that they are not pulling in awards left and right like they used to..And start wondering why
    As for DOCTORS,, way cool,, I like the show,, its neat ...

Have to say a little disappointed in Enders only walking away with one award - BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE- Lacey Turner - though not entirely surprised.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (27-05-2007)

I'm surprised that Eastenders only got 1 award. I would have expected them to win best baddie with Stella.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I'm surprised that Eastenders only got 1 award. I would have expected them to win best baddie with Stella.
    I think she was too late in the year to really be described as best villain of 2006. Most of her evilness against son of Michellinman has been this year
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information