Page 201 of 260 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    EASTENDER Jessie Wallace's wedding today is hanging by a thread after her hubby-to-be sent sex emails to his ex-fiancée.
    Pals said the actress went "berserk" after learning of Vince Morse's betrayal, and called off the bash.
    When the catering boss, 50, begged her to rethink, Jess said she will tell him this morning if she has changed her mind.
    As well as saucy emails to Karen Short, 47, he also sent her one a month ago saying it was OVER with Jessie.
    It read: "As of a week ago it's really been off but I'm only just admitting it to myself."
    A close family friend of Jess, 39 – who plays Kat Moon in the BBC1 soap – said: "To say Vince is in the doghouse is a huge understatement.
    "She went absolutely berserk and launched at him, then called it all off.
    "She desperately loves him but just feels very, very let down and humiliated.
    "She has told him that she will decide this morning whether to go ahead."
    Posh venue Pembroke Lodge in Richmond, South West London, remains on standby.
    He sent pictures of Jessie (not very tasteful ones) to his ex according to Daily Star Sunday I think it was a plan for him and her to sell the pictures and story

Jessie is better off without him she always seems to pick bad fellas

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are getting married.

The 61-year-old Kiss rocker, who has been in a relationship with Tweed for 28 years, has announced that they will exchange vows in a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel on October 1, days before their Family Jewels reality series returns to TV screens.

Simmons proposed to 54-year-old Tweed during Season 6 of the show and the couple have been busy planning their wedding since filming wrapped in July, according to E! News.

The couple have requested on their wedding invitation that guests wear "classy cocktail attire", adding that they "know some rock star attire will be worn".

The invite was sent out with a letter from the couple's two children. 22-year-old Nick and 19-year-old Sophie wrote: "After 28 years of two loose strings, our parents have finally decided to tie the knot. Our mother will share our horrendous hyphenate of a last name and our father's life... well, it doesn't change much."

Earlier this year, Tweed claimed that he and Simmons were on the verge of splitting up. He also described their relationship as "touch and go".

Gene Simmons Family Jewels returns to A&E on Tuesday, October 4 at 9pm.

Mel B has announced that she has given birth to a baby girl.

The Spice Girl welcomed her third child last night, after being taken to Los Angeles's Cedars-Sinai Hospital.

The unnamed baby is the singer and Australian X Factor judge's third, but her first with husband Stephen Belafonte. She is a sister to 12-year-old Phoenix Chi and 4-year-old Angel.

"This evening Melanie Brown and husband Stephen Belafonte welcomed their new baby girl in Los Angeles," a spokesperson confirmed. "This is the first child for Mel and Stephen and both mum and baby are happy, healthy and doing well."

Confirming the news on Twitter, Mel B wrote: "Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed, I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!! (sic)"

Mel B, who was three weeks overdue, previously told Hello magazine that she "can't wait to meet this baby".

"The whole family is beside themselves. Both Phoenix and Angel arrived six weeks early. I've never been this pregnant before," the 36-year-old quipped.

Jim Davidson has been banned from a theatre for 'rude, unacceptable behaviour'.

The 57-year-old comedian, known for his near-the-knuckle style, published an email sent to him by Peter Wilson, chief executive of the Theatre Royal, Norwich.

Wilson's assessment of the comic's behaviour read: "Very rude to staff. Arguments over figures, drinks etc, and personal comments that are not acceptable.

"From the show report of that evening it is plain that you publicly insulted and demeaned my front of house colleagues, offensively queried the house returns, and refused to accept our policy on wheelchair users, and that your company manager Steve Farr behaved as badly.

"I'm sorry of course that your many fans - and I'm not for a moment questioning your popularity as an entertainer - have to travel to catch your act.

"But I prefer not to have you in our theatre because there is not a single person here who finds this sort of behaviour acceptable."

Davidson, who earlier this year cancelled his play Stand Up and Be Counted, also explained to his Norwich fanbase that he has not been "snubbing" East Anglia.

"I wanted to let you nice people from Norwich know why I am not playing your theatre," he wrote on his website.

"I have been asked by many people in Norfolk why I do not play the county's most prestigious theatre as they think I am snubbing the town in favour of Great Yarmouth.

"You will see from the reply I have received from the Theatre Royal, that this is not the case."

I have met Jim and was greatly disappointed with his behaviour towards the people trying to accommodate him before a show. He is very supportive of the Armed Forces which I admire, but especially in these times of numerous operational tours, the families want entertainment for all the family, not just adult humour

HEARTBROKEN Jessie Wallace has told pals she still loves jilted fiancé Vince Morse – as the pair prepare for make-or-break crisis talks in Greece today

But last night the couple's relationship was back on following a series of phone conversations.

And today they will try to rebuild their lost love at the idyllic resort where they had originally planned to spend their honeymoon.

Catering boss Vince, 50, was flying to Greece last night from his best man's home in Ibiza.

Once there he will BEG Jessie for another chance during their meeting – kept secret even from members of the star's closest family.

Meanwhile Jessie, who plays Albert Square's fiery Kat Moon, was travelling to Greece with a pal.

She told one friend: "It's make or break. I cannot believe what he has put me through.

"I am supposed to be on my honeymoon with the man of my dreams – and instead we're meeting in secret at the hotel to try to save our relationship. But I still love Vince and he knows it.

"We're back together for now, but he's got to convince me we have a long term future together."

Jessie, 39, cancelled her wedding to Vince in Richmond, South West London, after learning of the snap he sent ex-fiancee Karen Short.

She called off their honeymoon and sought refuge at their marital home. Meanwhile Vince drowned his sorrows with best man Tony Truman before flying back to his pal's Ibiza home.

But the couple's reunion was arranged on the phone. And last night Jessie was due to head for the five-star Greek resort, which lies just a brief walk from golden beaches and romantic restaurants.
    Hotel staff had been told to keep the honeymoon suite reserved as she repeatedly booked flights then failed to arrive at the airport.

The source added: "Jessie is all over the place. She is volatile. One minute she is speaking amicably with Vince, the next she's screaming blue murder. He should take a crash helmet with him to Greece."

The source said: "He went for lunch on Thursday and the people sitting next to him asked to be moved as soon as they realised who he was. He feels like he is the most despised man on earth."

Vince's world unravelled after he sent a photo of Jessie wearing a black basque and with her breasts exposed to ex-love Karen, 47.

Jessie has told pals she fears she will never have a longed-for second baby if her relationship with Vince breaks down forever.
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-09-2011 at 03:54.

Mark Ronson has married lingerie model Josephine de La Baume in a stylish ceremony in her native France.

The Version musician tied the knot this afternoon in the Southern city of Aix en Provence, kicking off a two-day event in celebration of the newlyweds.

Ronson wore a candy-striped suit to his nuptials, while de La Baume walked down the aisle in a low-cut Zac Posen wedding dress.

Celebrity guests included Lily Allen and Kate Moss, while Scottish indie rockers The View will play at the couple's reception. The band's frontman Kyle Falconer lent vocals to Ronson track 'The Bike Song', which starred the DJ's new wife in its music video.

Ronson and de La Baume will split their time between homes in New York and Paris, according to the Daily Mail.

The pair announced their engagement back in February, having been dating since March 2009.

Guy Ritchie has become a father once again, according to reports.

The Sherlock Holmes director welcomed a baby boy with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley on Sunday, according to The Mirror.

"The baby came a few days earlier than planned but the actual birth went well and both mum and tot are doing great," an insider told the website.

The couple have not yet made an official statement.

Ritchie already has two children - Rocco, 11, and David, 6 - with ex-wife Madonna. This is the first child for Ainsley.

The insider also revealed that Madonna, who divorced Ritchie in 2008, congratulated the couple with a bouquet.

"Madonna sent her congratulations. Rocco, Lourdes, and adopted youngsters, David and Mercy are all being introduced to the new arrival within the next couple of weeks," the source continued. "Both Guy and Madonna are determined to be grown-up about it and remain on friendly terms."

The 'Material Girl' singer recently revealed that her two ex-husbands have been very supportive of her directorial debut W.E., saying that they encouraged the film.

In mid-July, Ritchie declared that it was an "easy choice" to direct a Sherlock Holmes sequel, admitting that he really enjoyed working on the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Mel B has announced that she has given birth to a baby girl.

The Spice Girl welcomed her third child last night, after being taken to Los Angeles's Cedars-Sinai Hospital.

The unnamed baby is the singer and Australian X Factor judge's third, but her first with husband Stephen Belafonte. She is a sister to 12-year-old Phoenix Chi and 4-year-old Angel.

"This evening Melanie Brown and husband Stephen Belafonte welcomed their new baby girl in Los Angeles," a spokesperson confirmed. "This is the first child for Mel and Stephen and both mum and baby are happy, healthy and doing well."

Confirming the news on Twitter, Mel B wrote: "Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed, I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!! (sic)"

Mel B, who was three weeks overdue, previously told Hello magazine that she "can't wait to meet this baby".

"The whole family is beside themselves. Both Phoenix and Angel arrived six weeks early. I've never been this pregnant before," the 36-year-old quipped.
    Mel B has reportedly revealed the name of her newborn baby girl.

The former Spice Girl and husband Stephen Belafonte have called their daughter Madison Brown Belafonte, reveals E! News.

The couple welcomed their first child together last week in Los Angeles.

Mel B subsequently wrote on Twitter: "Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed, I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!! (sic)"

The singer already has two daughters from previous relationships - 12-year-old Phoenix Chi with dancer Jimmy Gulzar, and 4-year-old Angel Iris with comedian Eddie Murphy.

Mel B, who currently serves as a judge on the Australian X Factor, announced in May that she hopes to release new solo material before the end of the year.
    Last edited by Perdita; 08-09-2011 at 12:08.

Henry Winkler has been awarded an honorary OBE.

The actor, best known for playing Arthur 'The Fonz' Fonzarelli in sitcom Happy Days, received the honour at the British embassy in Washington DC for his work to help children in the UK with dyslexia.

Winkler said: "Receiving this honour is a very humbling experience. My goal when I started working with children was never to bring accolades on myself but to change how people think about those around them for whom learning is a struggle.

"I am flattered to have had my work recognised in this manner, and hope to continue showing kids that their learning difficulty isn't a disability."

Nigel Sheinwald, the British ambassador to the US who presented Winkler with the award, added: "Improving the lives of children is one of the highest acts of good one can pursue, and Mr Winkler has certainly done that.

"Through him, thousands of young people have seen a role model and an inspiration for overcoming their learning challenges.

"Henry Winkler is living proof that difficulties can be overcome and that for those suffering disability and self-doubt, happy days can nevertheless lie ahead."

Winkler was diagnosed with dyslexia as an adult and has spent the last two years touring UK schools to talk to children, teachers and policy makers about his experience.

He also has written 17 books featuring a boy with dyslexia named Hank Zipzer, based on his own childhood struggles.

Earlier this year, Winkler admitted to feeling "angry" when he was diagnosed with dyslexia so late in life but he added that he had learned to "embrace the dyslexia rather than be embarrassed by it or defeated by it".

Congratulations to him well deserved. Yeeeeahhh!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Ben-Foden.html

The Saturdays Una Healy is pregnant

Thread Information