Page 200 of 260 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Gavin DeGraw is being treated at a New York City hospital after an assault on Sunday night, according to a statement by his publicist. The 34-year-old singer, whose hits include “I Don’t Want to Be” and “Chariot,” was taken to the hospital by ambulance and remains “under observation,” the publicist said. DeGraw has been touring with Maroon 5 and Train.

Ashton Kutcher has joined Hugh Laurie as the highest paid actor on TV in America, according to a new magazine study.

Both stars will earn $700,000-per-episode for Two And A Half Men and House, respectively, when the two high-rated shows return to TV next month, but Kutcher also reportedly has a deal in place, where he'll profit further if his sitcom is a hit.

Kutcher is replacing fired Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men.

However, both actors' 2011/2012 TV salaries won't match Simon Cowell's package when he kicks off his new X Factor show - the study, carried out by TV Guide magazine, suggests he's on a whopping $75 million-per-year.

And the music mogul's replacement on American Idol, Jennifer Lopez, has signed a new deal to return to the talent show reportedly worth $20 million for the second season.

Also among the big U.S. TV earners: chat show hosts David Letterman and Jay Leno bring in $28 million and $25 million annually, NCIS star Mark Harmon ($500,000-per-episode), and Kutcher's Two And A Half Men sidekick Jon Cryer ($600,000-per-show).

I need to get on US tv

Tara Reid has got married in Greece, just hours after getting engaged.

The American Pie star announced via Twitter on Saturday that she had got engaged to Danish businessman Michael Lilleund. Later that evening, she tweeted that the pair had got married.

"I just got engaged!" the socialite wrote, before revealing a few hours later: "Greece married (sic)!"

Reid added: "Thank you for all of your support! I love you guys. Love in Greece... I am now a wife"

The Big Lebowski actress then posted on Sunday: "Just got married in greece I love being a wife!"

Reid was previously engaged to internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann, but called off the engagement a month before the wedding in 2010.

She has signed up to reprise her role as Vicky Lathum in American Reunion, the latest film in the American Pie franchise.

Reid is also widely rumoured to be taking part in this year's UK Celebrity Big Brother.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family is growing — representatives for the actors say the couple are expecting their third child.

A one-sentence statement released Monday says the actors are "thrilled" to have another baby on the way. The couple has two daughters, 5-year-old Violet and 2-year-old Seraphina Elizabeth Rose Affleck.

No other details were released.

Affleck and Garner, both 39, were married in 2005.

Garner, who rose to fame after starring in the television series "Alias," appeared over the weekend at a Disney expo to promote her upcoming film, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green."

Affleck won an Oscar for co-writing the screenplay to "Good Will Hunting" and recently wrote, directed and starred in the thriller "The Town."

Will Smith and his wife of 13 years Jada Pinkett Smith have decided to split, according to reports.

The claim is made by In Touch magazine who say they will reveal all the details in their upcoming issue.

Will and Jada have two children together, Jaden Smith who starred in The Karate Kid and Willow Smith who had a hit with Whip My Hair.

The pair met when Pinkett auditioned for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and they married on December 31st, 1997.

In 2008, Smith spoke with Ellen DeGeneres about their marriage, which he implied would last forever.

He said: "What I found is divorce just can't be an option. It's really that simple. And I think that's the problem with LA - there are so many options. So a huge part of the success for [Jada] and I is that we just removed the other options."

Speaking to Uptown Magazine in June, Pinkett said, "People think that Will and I don't spend a lot of time together. Too much time, actually, if you ask me. It's always nice to have a little time apart. Sometimes you need that."

Both of their representatives have declined to comment

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are not separating, according to a family friend.

Earlier today, reports surfaced that the couple have split after 13 years of marriage. However, a friend of the pair has denied the claims, saying that they are completely unfounded.

"100% not true... It's total bulls**t," the insider told Us Weekly of the separation.

In June, Jada said that spending time apart from her husband makes their relationship stronger, insisting that every couple needs to be alone every so often.

The 39-year-old previously laughed off claims that the two were separating in 2009.

"I've heard all the things - their marriage is not real, he's gay, she's gay, they swing," Jada said. "But at the end of the day, people have to believe what they have to believe. I'll tell you what, it's too hard to be in a pretend marriage. Life's too short for that one."

Will is currently being considered for the sci-fi remake Fantastic Voyage from producer James Cameron.

Amanda Holden has revealed that she burst into tears upon finding out that she is expecting a baby girl.

The Britain's Got Talent judge, who is currently starring in a West End production of Shrek: The Musical, revealed in an interview with The Daily Telegraph that she tried not to think about the fact that she was expecting until she was three months pregnant.

Holden said: "When I found out this time that I was pregnant, I burst into tears. I never dreamt it would happen so quickly.

"We both decided we'd try not to think about it until I reached the 12-week mark. Now we have and I know that everything's fine - you have no idea how many scans I've had - I feel like we can really enjoy it."

Holden continued by saying that she and husband Chris Hughes always intended to make the news public when they were confident enough.

She also opened up about losing a baby boy to a stillbirth at seven months earlier this year, adding: "I don't know if it was an instinct or mother nature protecting me in some way, but I think, even though this is a bit spiritual for me, that I was chosen to carry him for those seven months and that he'd completed his life span.

"So wherever he needed to be, he is now. And I feel honoured to have carried him and looked after him as long as I did - I really do."

Holden intends to continue in the role of Princess Fiona on Shrek The Musical until October 3. Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh will take over from October 5.

Good luck to her, hope all goes well for her this time

EASTENDER Jessie Wallace's wedding today is hanging by a thread after her hubby-to-be sent sex emails to his ex-fiancée.
    Pals said the actress went "berserk" after learning of Vince Morse's betrayal, and called off the bash.
    When the catering boss, 50, begged her to rethink, Jess said she will tell him this morning if she has changed her mind.
    As well as saucy emails to Karen Short, 47, he also sent her one a month ago saying it was OVER with Jessie.
    It read: "As of a week ago it's really been off but I'm only just admitting it to myself."
    A close family friend of Jess, 39 – who plays Kat Moon in the BBC1 soap – said: "To say Vince is in the doghouse is a huge understatement.
    "She went absolutely berserk and launched at him, then called it all off.
    "She desperately loves him but just feels very, very let down and humiliated.
    "She has told him that she will decide this morning whether to go ahead."
    Posh venue Pembroke Lodge in Richmond, South West London, remains on standby.

She'd be better getting shot of him now before they get married. If he's been planning on cheating on her before they wed he won't stop once they are.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

EASTENDERS star Jessie Wallace dramatically called off her wedding with just hours to spare yesterday following a massive bust-up with her fiancé.
    Jessie, 39, telly's Kat Moon, dumped 50-year-old catering boss Vince Morse after he admitted sending an explicit picture of the actress to his ex.

Jessie is pictured at her Surrey home during her meltdown weekend.

/sol/

EnlargeCalled off ... wedding notice
    Eroteme Raging Jessie yelled at her fiancé: "I'll never forgive you".

The EastEnders favourite was left heartbroken on Sunday after husband-to-be Vince Morse confessed he had sent a photo of her in a sexy pose to his ex-lover within the past two weeks.

He told former fiancee Karen Short he had doubts over his planned marriage and even suggested they run away together.

Jessie confronted Vince on Sunday morning and he admitted everything.

Guests then heard the seething 39-year-old screaming, wailing and GROWLING in her hotel on the eve of her planned wedding.

And by yesterday morning Jessie's hurt had turned to rage.

Cancelling the service with just hours to spare, she ordered Vince, 50, out of the home she rents in Claygate, Surrey – giving him ten days to remove his belongings.

She also made him change his name on their honeymoon tickets to that of her six-year-old daughter Tallulah Lilac.

At hotel ... Jessie Wallace, right, before she called off service to Vince Morse
    Louis Wood
    She and the little girl will jet off to Greece today while sorry Vince packs.

In a drama to rival any EastEnders episode, the distraught actress was left sobbing into her pillow on the night before what should have been the biggest day of her life.

One hotel guest said: "I've never heard anything like it. She was wailing in grief then growling in rage. She kept screaming, 'How could he humiliate me like this? How could he do it'?

"Her friends were calling him a w***** and telling her to be strong. But she was a woman in pieces.

Engaged ... Jessie Wallace and Vince Morse
    Splash News "It must be one of the worst things that can happen to a bride – on the eve of her wedding, too. EastEnders couldn't have written a better script."

Cancelled ... Jessie Wallace's wedding listSad Jessie's decision to call off the wedding – her third failed engagement – came with guests already en route to the wedding venue, posh Pembroke Lodge in Richmond, South West London.

Vince had arrived at her hotel yesterday in a bid to beg forgiveness, but was turned away by his fiancee's protective pals.

He instead spent the day drowning his sorrows with would-be best man Tony Truman at a series of pubs nearby.

Vince, who runs a firm which feeds cast and crew on TV and film sets, was snapped wearing shades on the overcast Bank Holiday – sparking speculation he might have been clobbered.

A family friend said: "Vince can't stop crying. Jessie told him she'll never forgive him and he accepts he's betrayed her trust.

"He feels an idiot and just wishes he could turn back the clock.

"Vince had called Karen and begged her not to do anything with the picture he sent in a moment of madness. I think he knew deep down he was done for."

Venue ... Lodge
    Dan Charity / The Sun Baffled Pembroke Lodge staff learned of the cancellation just after 9am.

They packed away £18,000 worth of champagne and removed £3,500 worth of flowers.

A Singing Elvis was cancelled, while pop legend David Essex, now an EastEnders co-star, had also been rumoured to perform.

Knot needed ... unused rows of chairs
    Dan Charity / The Sun A call was made to a fencing firm who were due to erect 100 metres of security shields to protect a £400,000 magazine deal.

The lorry was turned around on the motorway.

As many of the 350 guests were called as possible, but by 3pm many were left standing around at the site.

Among those to arrive was ex-EastEnder Lacey Turner, who smiled as she walked towards the venue with a male pal – only to look stunned when told of the last-ditch cancellation.

The wedding was called off at such short notice that the seats lined up for the ceremony could still be seen standing in neat rows yesterday afternoon.

A source at the venue said: "We've had to turn quite a few people away. Many of the guests did not know."

Shock in store ... Lacey Turner and pal arrive for service
    Dan Charity / The Sun Vince's three-year relationship with Karen ended in 2005.

But she claims he repeatedly emailed her saying he had doubts over his pending nuptials.

He reportedly sent her a picture of Jessie in a black basque with her breasts exposed. An accompanying message read: "This is what you will get x".

Fuming Jessie stormed back into her home last night, launching a four-letter blast at reporters who asked her how she felt.

She stayed inside as friends and family came and went.

At one point, pals appeared to carry indoors a batch of cakes that were meant for the wedding.

Other food – including scores of canapes, salmon, sausage and mash and desserts – was binned.

Enraged Jessie, also supported by her parents and brother, later screamed at a male visitor who turned up to speak with her.

He approached the front door to the sound of a crash from inside the house.

The mystery man, silver-haired and in his 40s, was greeted with a tirade of abuse and a wagging finger, apparently from Jessie.

He walked quickly away, climbed into his vehicle and reversed out of the actress's driveway

Thread Information