Page 2 of 260 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Jessica launches fake hair range

As we’ve already told you, Jessica Simpson is launching her own range of hair extensions with the help of her hairstylist and best mate, Ken Paves.

The synthetic hair pieces will be available from - from 30 August.

We’re a bit gutted to be honest as we preferred the original name Jess came up with – “Gor-Jess”.

Whatever they’re called, log on and pick up your very own piece of Jessica Simspon hair… or hair in a packet with her name on it.

Justin proposes to Cameron!

Justin Timberlake has proposed to girlfriend Cameron Diaz – in a love song!

Us lot were lucky enough to get a sneak preview of Juzza’s new album, and we were shocked to hear the lyrics to song My Love.

A super-smooth Justin (he still sounds amazing) croons lines like,

"I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the sand,
    I can see us in the countryside, sitting side by side, laying on the grass."

Before popping the question:

"This ring here represents my heart
    But there’s just one thing I need from you (say 'I do')."

Aww, heart-warming stuff, Jus! There’s just one question – will Cameron say yes?!

Britney expecting her first daughter?

Britney Spears has prompted conjecture that she is expecting a girl by registering for decidedly feminine-looking baby gifts.

TMZ reports that the singer has compiled a list of desired items using exclusive Los Angeles baby boutique Petit Trésor's online registry facility.

Some of the objects requested are the Ruffles, Roses 'n' Bows Bassinet retailing at £580, a Bonne Nuit crib for £1150 and a Flatso pink stuffed animal elephant that costs relatively little at £34.

The star has apparently already bought a pretty mermaid mobile from the store

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Question MC Jen!

Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt is trying to persuade ex-wife Jennifer Aniston not to record a rap song with Eminem. Apparently the ex-Friends star is in talks to do a rap to advertise a brand of trainers. Brad is worried that Jen will make a fool of herself.

Brad and Ange adopt a city

They must be running out of needy children to adopt as celebrity do-gooders Brangelina have now decided to adopt an entire city!

They visited their latest project, New Orleans, recently to see how much progress has been made since the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina last year.

Brad’s even heading up a rebuilding project in New Orleans by making new houses green. "Very little was being done and I wanted to help out and wanted to do better, Katrina was certainly an indictment we could do better.”

Is Lindsay engaged?

They’ve only been dating for a month but Lindsay’s boyfriend Harry Morton has been spotted shopping for diamonds in swanky jewellers’ Cartier.

His last minute shopping trip came days before he planned to whisk Lindsay off on a romantic trip – the perfect opportunity to pop the question (nudge, wink!).

Harry’s been a calming influence on her wild child ways – but is she really ready to settle down? We hope not!

Pete gets the boot

Pete Doherty has been evicted from his North London flat for owing £10,000 in rent. He hasn’t paid a penny for his swanky pad since January, despite jetting all around the world with his millionaire girlfriend, Kate Moss.

And it doesn’t look like he could afford to hit the supermarket for a bottle of Cillit Bang before he left either, as the owner found the flat in a filthy state with blood and graffiti all over the walls.

Now that’s why he never did one of those shoots showing off his home in a celebrity magazine…

P.Diddy plays dumb

We’ve heard of some strange celebrity behaviour before but P.Diddy’s latest stunt leaves us speechless – just like him.

He attended Beyonce’s birthday bash last week but refused to speak on the red carpet as apparently he had employed a friend to speak on his behalf.

Whatever next? Will he have his lackies carrying him down the red carpet? Oops, we’d better not give him any ideas…

Posh is Preggers!

There’ll be no more boozy nights out for Victoria Beckham as David has revealed to Spanish paparazzi that she’s pregnant with Beckham baby number four.

The moment David was asked if Posh was preggers was captured on Spanish TV, and he smiled at the photographers and replied “Si”, which is Spanish for yes.

The Beckhams are expected to release an official statement later today. Watch this space…

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Oh gawd - another poor child - lets hope its another boy

Thread Information