Page 148 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Andre Agassi ...i thought that was quite funny! who would of guessed it

andrew Lloyd webber...terrable news and i hope he makes a full recovery x

madonna...well hasnt she got enough money
    Last edited by sindydoll; 28-10-2009 at 22:19.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I have two, Jessica Simpson and Cameron Diaz

Eric Clapton has reportedly been recovering after undergoing an operation to remove his gall stones.

The guitarist was forced to cancel a Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame gig at New York's Madison Square Garden on Friday in order to undergo the surgery.

However, his publicist told BBC News that the operation was successful and that the 64-year-old is now convalescing.

Clapton was replaced at the concert by Jeff Beck, with whom he is scheduled to play a joint live show at the London O2 arena in February.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...operation.html

Mark Wahlberg has revealed that he and his wife are expecting a baby girl.

The Max Payne star, who already his three children with model Rhea Durham, told People that four kids was probably enough.

"I'm having another girl, so I'll have two girls and two boys. I'm the youngest of nine, and my dad has a few others," he said.

"No, four is enough. We were all raised with a lot of love. But we didn't get the kind of attention I think that we all needed.

"My parents had to provide to put food on the table. My mission in life is to raise my kids right. With all the success I've had in the world, if I fail at that, my life means nothing."

He added: "[But] wife is allowed to pick the magic number… as many as she wants to have. What I want to do is I want to raise my kids right I want to give them the world. But I also want them to appreciate it."

Wahlberg and Durham are parents to Ella Rae, Michael and Brendan Joseph.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...baby-girl.html

Dennis Hopper has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, his manager told The Associated Press.

Sam Maydew said the 73-year-old actor, who recently wrapped shooting the second season of the Starz drama Crash, is being treated at the University of Southern California. Hopper has canceled all travel plans to focus on his treatment.

"We're hoping for the best," Maydew said.

Hopper's health was in the headlines last month when he was hospitalized in New York for flulike symptoms and a stomach ailment and was forced to back out of a number of TV appearances. He checked out of the hospital the next day after being treated for dehydration.

Colin Farrell's girlfriend Alicja Bachleda has given birth to the couple's first child.

Bachleda delivered baby boy Henry Teusz Farrell on October 7, reports Access Hollywood.

The pair met on the set of new movie Ondine earlier this year, but kept their romance under wraps until last month when Farrell announced that the 26-year-old Polish actress was pregnant.

The actor also has 6-year-old son James Padraig with his ex-partner Kim Bordenave.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...econd-son.html

Congratulations to them

Christopher Lee has been knighted by the Prince of Wales in a ceremony at Buckingham Palace.

The 87-year-old, who received the honour for his services to drama and charity from the Queen in June, was officially recognised today during the long-established investiture service, Sky News reports.

Lee is considered to be one of the most prolific actors of his generation and has appeared in over 150 pictures.

He is perhaps best known for his performances with co-star Peter Cushing in a string of successful Hammer horror films from the '50s and '60s, during which time he played famous monsters Dracula and Dr Frankenstein's creature in such movies as Dracula: Prince Of Darkness and The Curse Of Frankenstein, respectively.

"I've always been grateful for the opportunity to play [those] characters," he said of his Hammer days.

"It happened to be for that company which made me not always a face but a name all over the world which was extremely important at the time."

In recent years, Lee has been seen in both the Lord Of The Rings and Star Wars trilogies.

The star will next provide the voice of Jabberwock in Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, which is due out in cinemas on March 5, 2010.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...-of-wales.html

MEL GIBSON is a father for the eighth time after welcoming his first child with girlfriend OKSANA GRIGORIEVA, it has been reported.
    The baby girl who was due in December arrived last Friday, according to RadarOnline.com.

The tot's name is not yet known.

The couple made their first public appearance together as a couple in April, weeks after ROBYN - Gibson's wife of 30-years - filed for divorce. The pair share six sons and one daughter.

Oksana, 39, has a son, Alexander, with her former boyfriend, actor TIMOTHY DALTON.

A actor's spokesperson has made no comment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0Vg6a84L4

Congratulations to them. That is some Christmas shopping list he has every year, with 8 kids

Coleen Rooney has reportedly checked into hospital to give birth to her first child with footballer husband Wayne.

According to Heat, the family arrived at Liverpool Women's Hospital yesterday evening with overnight bags and have not left.

Wayne missed a training session with Manchester United earlier today, fuelling speculation that the baby is on the way.

A patient at the hospital is quoted by Click Liverpool as saying: "Coleen checked in on Sunday night.

"She is already a week overdue and like all of us she is impatient to have the baby."

There has not yet been any official news from the couple.

Coleen has reportedly turned down a £1 million deal to sell her baby photos.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...n-the-way.html

Coleen and Wayne Rooney have today announced the birth of their first child — a baby boy.

Manchester United and England star Wayne was absent from training this morning — sparking rumours Coleen had gone into labour.

The couple have named the tot, who was born at 2.20pm today, Kai Wayne Rooney, their spokesman said.

The spokesman added: "Mother and baby are both absolutely fine. Wayne and Coleen are thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life."

Coleen's mother Colette McLoughlin and brother Joe rushed to Liverpool Women's Hospital to see the newborn.

The highly anticipated arrival was already nine days overdue.

Kai means "ocean" in Hawaiian and the name also has Welsh, Scandinavian and Greek origins where it means "keeper of the keys".

Rooney, 24, will now almost certainly be excused from playing for his side in their next fixture against CSKA Moscow at Old Trafford tomorrow.

News that Coleen, 23, was pregnant emerged earlier this year although rumours had regularly circulated since the couple's spectacular wedding on the Italian Riviera last summer.

Coleen is the eldest of four children to bricklayer dad Tony McLoughlin and nursery nurse mum Colette. Wayne is the eldest of three. Both have large extended families.

Thread Information