Page 146 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2595

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Actress Jaime Pressly has married in Malibu.

The My Name Is Earl star got engaged to her partner Simran Singh in August.

According to People, Pressly's two-year-old son Dezi James attended the ceremony.

The wedding was held at the Dick Clark estate, where Adam Sandler married two years ago.

Pressly was previously engaged to Eric Cubiche, the father of Dezi James, but the couple broke up last November.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...in-malibu.html

jennifer-love-hewitt-and-jamie-kennedy-slam-split-reports

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have reacted angrily to reports they’ve split - blaming the “lies” on a disgruntled former assistant. Online gossips suggested the pair had ended their 10 month romance after the actress caught her Ghost Whisperer co-star cheating with his ex-girlfriend Shannon Funk.

But both Kennedy and Love Hewitt have spoken out to dismiss the reports, which initially appeared on PerezHilton.com.

Kennedy slammed them as “untrue and slanderous” and Love Hewitt’s rep responded to Usmagazine.com with a statement that reads, “This is a completely fabricated story made up by a disgruntled former employee, terminated for cause. Jamie and Jennifer are happy and still together.”

Actors Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes got married a few weeks ago, People.com reports. The couple, who wed in France, met on the set of the 2007 drama Evening. Danes came to prominence as the star of My So Called Life and Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo + Juliet, while American audiences know Dancy from his roles in Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Jane Austen Book Club.

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have split up after two and a half years together, it has been reported today. The couple had allegedly been rowing for weeks, and in the end Justin decided to tell her he'd had enough over the phone. One source blabbed, "There was no major bust-up – it was a build-up of smaller, mini-rows. He wasn't answering her phone calls and it all got too much." The source goes on to claim that it was Justin's love of partying, and the fact that he behaved like "a single man" that infuriated Jessica, but now that he's actually pulled the plug she's devastated. A few weeks ago Justin was linked to Rihanna, with an onlooker claiming they'd seen the pair looking very cosy at a party after the VMAs.

OZZY Osbourne has finally passed his driving test - at the NINETEENTH attempt.
    The legendary Black Sabbath hellraiser, 60, warned that after decades of lessons he was not planning to be a Sunday driver - so fellow motorists had better beware.

He jubilantly declared after getting his licence: "For the first time in my life I'm legal to drive - so watch out." Rock wildman Ozzy blamed his battle with the booze for keeping him off the road for so long.

He admitted he was only able to pass after sobering up at last. The veteran heavy metal star said: "I would go for my test - they would see me and go, 'No, Mr Osbourne!

"'Come back another day - I'm not even getting in the car with you'.

"I'd be walking around the test centre with a bottle of vodka in my pocket."

Six years ago he was almost killed as he attempted to hone his driving skills on a quad bike.

He crashed - and wound up in a coma with his neck, collarbone and six ribs broken. Ozzy, dubbed the Prince of Darkness, reveals his joy at passing his test in an interview tonight with BBC1's Graham Norton. Also on the show is the singer's devoted wife Sharon, 56, who is asked if she would be happy for him to give her a lift.

She has to think carefully for a minute, but faithfully insists: "Yes. Now my husband is officially allowed to drive, I WOULD get in a car with him."

Ozzy not only confesses that in the past he was too "p*****" to drive, but that his booze-fuelled lifestyle made it a real pain trying to recall crazy antics for his new autobiography.

He had to hire a ghostwriter to research it for him.

Ozzy candidly admits: "I didn't remember anything that happened in the past."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-19th-try.html

Madonna has been awarded damages by the Mail On Sunday for invasion of privacy and copyright infringement.

The substantial undisclosed sum is in relation to photographs of the popstar's wedding to Guy Ritchie in 2000.

According to Sky News, Madonna had been seeking £5 million in damages from the newspaper's publishers Associated Newspapers.

The Mail On Sunday published ten snaps from the ceremony at Skibo castle, Scotland in October 2008 shortly after her divorce from the movie director.

The pictures were acquired by an interior designer who copied the photos from the couple's wedding album while working at Madonna's home in Beverly Hills in 2003.

Associated Newspapers admitted that its actions were wrong and offered its sincere apologies to the 51-year-old and her family.

Madonna, who was not at London's High Court, will donate the money to charity Raising Malawi.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ing-snaps.html

Nicole Richie was rear-ended by paparazzi in Beverly Hills on Monday and was expected to seek medical attention, police tell PEOPLE.

"Ms. Richie was driving with a passenger around 2 p.m. when she was struck by two photographers driving in one vehicle behind her," said Lt. Tony Lee of the Beverly Hills Police. "She complained of pain ... Her car sustained moderate damage. No paramedics were called to the scene."

He added: "She told officers she was going to seek her own medical treatment, so it's unknown if she's headed to a hospital or not."

The driver who rear-ended Richie is being arrested and booked for being unlicensed because "officers could not verify his identification," Lt. Lee added. "He's being physically brought into the station. This will likely be a misdemeanor traffic violation, and the photographer's vehicle will be towed."

Richie's two children were not in the vehicle, but their uncle, Benji Madden, arrived on the scene to help out.

Supermodel Heidi Klum is reported to have given birth to a baby girl, named Lou Samuel.

The baby was born in Los Angeles at 1pm on Friday, one hour after she was induced, according to Radar Online.

There has been no official announcement from the couple and Heidi's representative has refused to comment.
    Seal and Heidi

On Wednesday Heidi's representative denied she had checked into the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and said that she was at home resting.

The birth has been imminent for some time, as Heidi has been pictured out with a large baby bump.

Seal, 46, and Heidi, 36, already have two children, Henry, four and Johan, two.

Heidi also has a daughter Leni, five, from a previous relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.

The former Victoria's Secret model says she is not concerned about regaining her figure after the birth.

She said last month: 'The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge,' the 36-year-old told Page Six. 'The thighs, the butt - everything explodes in the end.

'It's bizarre. Just as it's a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it's a miracle that your body goes back to normal again.

'I don't think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I'm happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time.'

But Heidi does insists this child with be her last: 'We're outnumbered... four is perfect - three is a lot, but four? It's a lot of work.'

The Project Runway host has reportedly filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court to legally change her name to Heidi Samuel, to match husband Seal.

The 36-year-old German supermodel will remain Heidi Klum in her work, such as when hosting US TV show Project Runway, but will formally take her musician husband's last name, The New York Post reports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0TXz4DAJ3

Congratulations to them

Reports filtered through this morning that Scrubs actor Zach Braff had died of an apparent suicide, with the news reported on a fake CNN site to become a top trending topic on Twitter – but the actor is alive and well, according to an ABC rep.

The news of Braff’s “death” were reported on a hoax CNN page, which looked genuine, while another unverified article simultaneously claimed that Braff had died while shooting a film in New Zealand.

A little browsing on the CNN page gave away that hoax, as all of the “top stories” on the right hand side were from 2007.

Thankfully, both rumors appear to be false.

Reporter Curt Wagner at Chicago Now did some investigating, and contacted a representative at ABC who confirmed that the actor is not dead.

Jennifer Ellison has tied the knot with her partner Rob Tickle in a secret wedding in Mauritius.

The former Brookside star's shotgun ceremony did not involve her family or friends. The couple originally intended to wed in August but put their plans on hold due to work commitments.

However, when they discovered that they were expecting a baby, Ellison decided that she wanted to get married before the child was born.

The 26-year-old actress and glamour model wore a strapless Jenny Packham gown and Christian Louboutin heels for the event.

Ellison and Tickle contacted their families by phone afterwards to reveal the news. "They're over the moon, they're dead happy - it's such a relief," Ellison told OK magazine. "Telling our families has made it all the more special because of their reaction. I've loved every minute."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...mauritius.html

Thread Information