Page 1 of 260 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Celebrity Gossip

please post all celeb gossip in this thread until we decide where the original will go.

Jess’ surgery slip

First of all.. Thanks Luna x

Ashlee Simpson may be staying schtum about her plastic surgery, but sis Jessica has let slip that she artificially enhanced her lips late last year.

In a recent interview, she admitted, “I had that Restylane, which is thought to be safer than traditional collagen. But it looked fake to me and I didn’t like that. But... it went away in, like, four months. My lips are back to what they were. Thank God!“

That’ll teach you to get lippy in the future. Now when will her sister follow suit and ‘fess up to her total face reconstruction?

Nadine gets Justin off the hook

Cameron Diaz can stop freaking out at rumours that Justin Timberlake has been making a move on Girls Aloud’s Nadine, as the lady herself has stepped in to deny it.

“I want to get Cameron Diaz's number and ring her up to tell her nothing happened!” she said. “Cameron is a real beauty and I'm sure that Justin would be far happier with her than with me."

But who could have set tongues wagging? Only Nadine’s other half, Jesse Metcalfe. “Jesse gets a bit excited when he's telling the story and keeps saying that Justin hit on me, but he didn't," Nadine sighed.

Lads, eh? And they say us girls gossip…

Paris heads for space

Now we’ve always known she’s a little off the planet, but Paz has proved she really will be out of this world by splashing out $195,000 to be one of the first ever space tourists.

She’s booked a spot on Richard Branson’s Virgin Enterprise rocket which aims to take members of the public into outer space. Let’s hope she’s only paid for a one-way ticket!

Britney's Baby Clue

We’ve been wracking our brains in the - office trying to work out what to buy mum-to-be Britters. Luckily Britney’s posted a gift list of goodies she wants for her new born at super swanky baby shop, Petit Tresor (meaning Little Treasure).

As well as a chandelier (which of course all new born babies need – not!) Brit has requested loads of pink frilly items. Could this mean that she’s expecting a girl when she gives birth in a few months?
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 01-09-2006 at 19:45.

Thumbs down Baby Suri’s gift to the world

So there are a number of things we want to know about baby Suri Cruise. Will she have her dad’s mad stary eyes? Will her smile be all wide and gappy like mum Katie’s?

The things we weren’t too fussed about? Well, what her poo looks like came pretty far down on the list.

Unfortunately, US artist Daniel Edwards has totally different priorities. He’s cast in bronze what he claims to be baby TomKat’s first poop.

We’re nor sure we’ve ever seen anything more likely to put us off our lunchtime sarnies (which, if you know anything about the - team, means it’s pretty bad).

Edwards also gave us the naked Britney statue. We’d like to suggest that he stops ‘creating’ for a while. All those in favour?
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 01-09-2006 at 19:44.

Beyoncé vs PETA

Beyoncé is in trouble with animal rights group PETA yet again after she told reporters that she had taped the mouths of two alligators shut on a shoot.

The shot, for the single cover of B's new single Ring The Alarm, features her in a swimming costume holding two alligators on leads.

“There was a shot where I held an alligator. It had its mouth taped, that was my bright idea,” she said.

The singer, who regularly wears fur and other animal skins, was confronted by the animal rights group in June about her use of fur.

Maybe it’s time someone taped her mouth shut?!

Olsen Break Up?

It's vintage handbags at dawn as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen fight it out in a bid to discover who is the most popular twin when they appear on separate Teen Vogue covers for the December issue.

The girls have been desperate to portray themselves as two separate entities for the past few years will fight it out as to which cover is sells the most.

In the past year, the tiny twins have sat for shoots in fashion mags all over the world – most of them separately.

Ashley started off on the cover of swanky mag Harper’s Bazaar, then Mary-Kate fought back with the cover of W.

Recently, Ashley went for Nylon and now MK is scheduled to be on the cover of super trendy New York mag Paper.

Finally, the girls agree to do the same magazine and yet won’t be on the same cover… Do we sense some competition in the Olsen ranks?

Coleen warns, “Stick to a budget, girls”

We’ve all dreamed of having a WAG lifestyle – the clothes, the cars, the gorgeous footballer husband… did we mention the clothes?

But in a shocking outburst, Rooney’s girlfriend Coleen reckons girls who try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget should “get a grip”.

Coleen reckons women who blow all their cash on designer gear in an attempt to keep up with their idols need to calm it down.

“Apparently more and more young women are getting into trouble because they try to shop and party like a footballer’s wife,” she says. “If I heard of anyone doing that I’d tell them to get a grip.”

The hypocritical fan of exclusive boutiques advises girls that you can get the catwalk look at a fraction of the price on the high street.

Is this anything to do with your new advertising deal with Asda, Coleen?

Li-Lo gets fruity

Paris has done it, Britney did it – twice, Posh was at it with Becks and, er, even Jade Goody’s had a go.

So we’re not at all surprised to hear that Mean Girls star and all round cool chick Lindsay has decided to follow her celeb peers and launch her own fragrance!

The 20-year-old beach babe told fashion publication Women's Wear Daily she’s at the early stages of planning with the French fragrance house Coty.
    Well, if it smells as good as she looks, then it’s bound to be a hit..

Thread Information