Thread: Michelle & Carla To Stay

Michelle & Carla To Stay

Just read this in Inside Soap, this is absolutley fantastic news, as they are two of the best characters/actresses on the show.

Connor Contract
    Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor) and Alision King (Carla Connor) have signed big-money deals to stay with Coronation Street. The new contracts mean viewers will be seeing plenty more of the fiesty sisters in law in the future.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Babe14 (11-05-2007), ChelseaFC (11-05-2007), tammyy2j (11-05-2007)

i think its great that kym is staying she has really grew on me over her time on the street. Still not sure about alison though she gets on my nevers a bit and i still dont really see the point in her character

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    i think its great that kym is staying she has really grew on me over her time on the street. Still not sure about alison though she gets on my nevers a bit and i still dont really see the point in her character
    As Pauls wife she will probably inherit his share of the knicker factory. Expect loads of sparks between her Paul and Leanne.

I agree with you about Kym Marsh. She really has come on well since she started
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I've known for a while that Kym was defintely staying and has signed a contract for another year and knew that Alison wanted to stay and that it would be more than likely that she would. I think that she will almost definitely pick up from where the gorgeous Paul leaves off and take over the role of head of the Connor family.

On the business front I think that she will go into business with Leanne and run the factory which I feel certain will under go another change and become a dungaree or childrens clothing factory. Wonder what Carla will do with Liam? Well I've heard about a possible affair..

Carla is getting better as is Liam who has been really great of late. Carla will come into her own, for me anyway, once Paul has gone although I will never accept her fully, romantic wise, with anyone but him, they are a match made in heaven (Want the fling/affair with Liam though..)

Kym/Michelle along with of course Sean/Paul have always been my favourite Connors, the ones who add all the spice and drama to the family, and I love the actors themselves, they are brilliant!
    Last edited by Babe14; 11-05-2007 at 11:06.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babe14 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (11-05-2007), ChelseaFC (11-05-2007)

Yeah i read this a while ago but thought it was fantastic, I am liking Carla more and more recently and would love to see how she is without Paul. As for Michelle i'm a huge Kym Ryder fan so i'm so glad she is staying too.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

That good news they are great characters for the Street. Whats happening with Liam?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    That good news they are great characters for the Street. Whats happening with Liam?
    As far as I know he will be staying too. I think that he is going to be brilliant in the aftermath of brother Paul's death.

I should imagine that there will be trouble between Liam/Leanne once the truth about her true profession comes out, also of course because of the tragedy which lies in store. As I have mentioned above there is a possibility of an affair between Liam/Carla which I think will probably just be a fling after Paul's death, more of a comfort thing.
    Then we will have the factory issue and where he will stand there, after his recent treatment of Carla regarding not wanting her at the factory, plus we may have Leanne thrown into the equation here also if she goes into business with Carla , where will she stand on the issue? It will be great to have two strong women such as Carla/Leanne running the factory it will be a change.
    Great but very tragic and sad times ahead for the Connors and for us the viewers.

So I think it is safe to stay Liam will be staying

Leanne will be around for at least another year.
    Last edited by Babe14; 12-05-2007 at 10:52.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

If Leanne gets involved in the factory bearing in mind her profession it may become the Very Naughty Knicker Factory

With the Connor brothers' spicy love lifes, they should all eat KnickerBonker Glories.
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 13-05-2007 at 00:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    With the Connor brothers' spicy love lifes, they should all eat KnickerBonker Glories.
    No Richie even I couild not reply to that> I have no desire to speak to Tony Montanas little friend. But I will hold that thought

Thread Information