Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy - Series 3

Grey's Anatomy - Series 3

Series three starts on Living Thursday 24th May 10pm

quick guide to eppisode 1:

It's the day after the prom and everyone is worried about Izzie, who is still mourning Denny. She just lies on the bathroom floor of the house and refuses to eat or change out of her prom dress.

Cristina tells Meredith she's the best candidate to go comfort Izzie, because she's "dark and twisty."

Miranda stays with Denny's body until the funeral home picks him up. There won't be a funeral, at his family's request. Before he's wheeled off, she tells him, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Meredith confesses to Cristina that she snuck off from the prom and slept with Derek, but that she has no idea where things stand between them.

Adele makes an appointment with Richard, saying it's the only way to see him. She offers an ultimatum: Retire or she's leaving him.

Omar and his wife, Giselle, come into the E.R. She was driving them both to the hospital for severe flu when she passed out at the wheel. Omar is running a high fever and it turns out he was exposed to someone with bubonic plague. Quarantine is immediately declared.

cant wait for this to start still havent finished series two though still got two episodes to go!!!

I so wish I hadn't read this thread. I am in the middle of watching the second series on CH5 and the preview for Sunday night's episode shows Izzy talking to Denny and she's crying and now I know he's going to die.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I so wish I hadn't read this thread. I am in the middle of watching the second series on CH5 and the preview for Sunday night's episode shows Izzy talking to Denny and she's crying and now I know he's going to die.
    im just watching that episode just now kath get your tissues ready and other things happen too which i'll keep quite about just now and let them be a big suprise for you

Oh god I can't cope with any more tear jeckers at the moment with CSI & 24 finishing in a couple of weeks my nerves can't stand it. So is there only 4 episodes left then as the one I seen on Sunday finished with Burke operating on his Idol and he died.

Oh god I can't cope with any more tear jeckers at the moment with CSI & 24 finishing in a couple of weeks my nerves can't stand it. So is there only 4 episodes left then as the one I seen on Sunday finished with Burke operating on his Idol and he died.
    ok just finished watching the episode get 2 boxes omg i dont think ive blubbed so much at a tv series

Oh my word just finished watching tonights two episodes, with Izzy cutting Denny's line to stop his heart. WTF is she thinking of and Dr Burke is lying shot outside NOOOO!!!!

it doesnt seem that long ago the 2nd series finished on living. looking forward to it though.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    ok just finished watching the episode get 2 boxes omg i dont think ive blubbed so much at a tv series
    wait til you see the finale...

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    wait til you see the finale...
    lol i can just imagin kath now - just been reading spoilers for season 3 and it looks great

Thread Information