Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley/Stacey (May contain spoilers)...

Max is just after a shag what is it with old men their always interested in younger people

cant wait i want bradders and stacey back together they made a brill couple!!!!!

All Spoilers originally posted on Digital Spy Forums by Kyri

Spoiler:
    spoilers in the mags are suggesting that Stacey's new man she has a revenge fling against Max with is NOT Bradley!

I can only hope this means that her and Bradley will get back together on a more permanent basis after. All About Soap is hinting it might be Deano but I can't see that lasting. Of course the whole thing could just be a red herring and it might well be Bradders all along- we shall have to wait and see but I'm not getting my hopes up too much just yet

I reckon it is bradley she gets back with as it shows the two handers episodes in all the soap magazines and what happens afterwards, we will just have to wait and see. This was in All about Soap magazine and all the pictures i have seen are all from bradley, so i assume she sleeps with him as the person after wants a more permanent relationship.

They said when bradley finds out in the all about soap magazine, there will be fast worse revenge to come when bradley finds out and they said that bradley has a dark side and max and stacey should both fear for their lives when bradley finds out about the affair.

Also in all about soap magazine on the 31 may in the magazine it has a picture of stacey and bradley together and it says rekindled romance so i assume stacey sleeps with bradley and bradley wants it more permanent, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Lacey also said in all about soap magazine interview that stacey does still care for bradley and never meant to hurt him and she hates lying to him about her affair with max.

Also that week what happens is that bradley starts reading her text messages that week and see's jerry on her phone which is her nickname for max and max is terrified that bradley will find out and piece the evidence together as she has given bradley too much and bradley has gone through her phone as well and found out the rest such as he is married with kids and that is when the ultimultim is issued from stacey as that night stacey waits with bradley at home while waiting to hear from max about max leaving tanya and that is why she runs back to bradley and cries on his shoulders .

Also bradley tells max about stacey mystery man and what stacey has told him so max tells stacey their affair is too risky and could be exposed at any minute so stacey issues the ultimutium so when max does not return that night she runs back to bradley as stacey finds out about tanya pregnancy from abi through a dvd that abi showed her. so check out what is coming up next week please

this is what else i have found out from digital spy webpages

Apparetly from digital spy forum as i am not a member now and just looking through the pages, i got this from another member on there.

Apparently Stacey sleeps with

Spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deano
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but he becomes obsessed with her- But she soon ends back with

Spoiler:
    Bradley
    Last edited by slater girl; 15-05-2007 at 19:07.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slater girl For This Useful Post:

Meh (12-06-2007)

I wonder how bradley and stacey reunite and be a couple again, i am just curious and in the back of what on tv the week after it says stacey is falling for bradley.

So i wonder how she falls back in love with him and how her feelings are rekindled so quickly and what about her little fling with deano, i wonder how that ends, and how she starts to get back with bradders in a relationship, is it that week that it happens or it is that stacey decides to rekindle it a week later with bradders after sleeping with deano and stacey tells deano is was a mistake she deeply regrets and wishes she could take back.

any ideas anyone?

I don't no! throwing Deano into the mix as well is a bit confusing isn't it! lol. Stacey's probably just upset about Max, and Deano's there. And she can't talk 2 Bradley about it! Perhaps shes feeling guilty as well, cause she has got a heart.

All AboutSoap mini Mag says Bradders & Stace are set to Marry on the front cover

Have you seen the all about soap mini mag out in today mag, it gives fans a preview on what is to come and this was one of the 30 secrets storylines set for eastenders which are coming soon.

It says that bradders and stace are set to marry on it or are engaged to be married.

It says stacey get's back with bradders but the spectre of stacey affair with max hangs over the pair even through they are engaged to be married.
    Last edited by slater girl; 30-05-2007 at 11:19.

Bradley and Stacey Wedding Spoiler from all about soap mag

I have just read in all about soap magazine that stacey and bradders do get back together but bradders is trying to identity the married man stacey has been seeing, and how long will it be before it is out in the open?

In the interview with charlie clements in all about soap, he does reveal that bradley will find out the truth and that is when his whole world will explode. Everything is going to come out and bradley's life is going to come crashing down around him.

They also asked about the bradders and stace getting hitched and he said he is sworn to secrecy about it as it is so big.

One thing is for sure is max is a selfish so and so and won't be pleased that his sordid little arrangement with his young mistress has ended- even if his son is happy as larry to have his bird back.

Will max lure saucy stacey back into his lair and bradley catch the pair of them at it?
    Or maybe Max'll play it cool until the big day, then reveal all in his best man's speech about the affair to bradley.

From All about Soap

Bradley & Stacey Spoiler for week 25/29 June 2007

Please read if you need to, these are upcoming spoilers on bradders and stace coming soon please.

Spoiler:
    In Monday's episode Bradley will ask stacey for a special meal for stacey for it all to end in diaster on monday's episode.

On Tuesday episode sean catches bradley going through stacey's drawers, also bradley narrowly misses an picture of max as well that day as charlie clements said this in the all about soap interview on page 40.

Also stacey also reckons she should end things with bradley and this is when Bradley tries his had at karaoke to try and win stacey back by serenade her with a bit of karaoke at shirley's party as he is desperate to win stacey back, as stacey is dancing with an polish builder and stacey is embarrassed by bradley's singing and that is when it all kicks of and stacey comes to bradders rescue as the builder punches bradley and pours a beer over bradley as they take the mickey out of bradley's singing.

Also stacey comes to bradley's rescue and steps in and lamps the burly builder slater style punches for taking the mickey out of bradley and it does little to diffuse the situation so bradley and stacey decide it is best to leave and call it a night and go back to the branning's to help bradley clean himself up.

Stacey goes back to look after bradley and helps clean him up after the fight in the bar after he has cut his lip and that is when they end up kissing but bradley tries to pull her closer but she backs away but will this lead to something more.

Also on Friday bradley gets a promotion in his job which means he could end up leaving walford but will bradley go.
    Last edited by slater girl; 12-06-2007 at 18:59.

Bradley's really taking the biscuit though... Why is he soo desperate in getting Stacey back?? There are other ways of doing that. I used to like innocent Bradders but lately he's just rubbing me up the wrong way. Ok that sounds a bit wrong..

The whole thing with him ratting the woman out in that job interview was kind of evil of him but i thought it might show an edge to his character by continuing that good guy gone bad thing but noo.. One convo with Stacey (the rightious nun(!)) and he turns back into the pathetic loser that starts 'wooing' her again. Sorry to all the Bradley fans out there but I do wish they would show more to his character than this.

More Bradley and Stacey Spoilers for Week 25/29 June

Spoiler:
    In Monday's episode Bradley plans a romantic meal for Stacey, but concerned with the effort he is making, she cancels.

On Tuesday, Sean finds Bradley rummaging through Stacey’s room in search for clues about her mystery man.

When she finds out, a distraught Stacey tells Bradley their relationship is over.

On Thursday Bradley tells Stacey he realises that they are not meant to be, but when she later turns up on his doorstep wearing Vulcan ears, she has other ideas.

On Friday Annoyed with the gossip surrounding her and Bradley, Stacey books a holiday for them both, but little does she know about Bradley’s new job offer and where it may take him.
    Last edited by slater girl; 14-06-2007 at 11:48.

Thread Information