Page 27 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

So long Paul, Sean Gallagher will be missed a great actor and character. A great episode you can see why it won Best Soap. I think Liam/Carla getting together will happen whether as a one night stand or relationship also i hope it brings Carla and Michelle closer as friends i like their friendship. Poor Leanne messed up another relationship and how unlucky for her that Kelly heard. Should be fireworks on the street on Friday when she tells everyone about Leanne's job.

he really is a plank isnt he. I have never like David. In fact im not that a big fan oif the whole of the Plats.

It was really sad when he died, but for Leanne and Liam, The factory, Carla, and Michelle. What got me was when she went over to Ryan.

Some lovely posts on here and it looks like most of us were in tears last night mainly started off by Michelle (Kym), have to admit Liam got me going too espec in the factory scene.

Also looks like Paul/Sean was loved by most of us and is going to be greatly missed. I know I will miss him, still I have great expectations for Liam who I am sure is going to bed Carla, as she will him but I feel sure it will be out of grief for Paul and for comfort.

Although I said I feel sorry for Leanne, mainly because this time she is being accused of somthing she didn't do, but I will enjoy her come uppance after waht she has done to the Connors, mainly of course Liam. Again Leanne has torn another family apart, again through lies and betrayal only this time a lot worse, she contributed towards the death of a brother, husband and uncle.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Again Leanne has torn another family apart, again through lies and betrayal only this time a lot worse, she contributed towards the death of a brother, husband and uncle.
    That true but if Paul hadnt been a cheater in the first place then he would of nerv been in the situation in the first place

Leanne was also a cheater as she was doing the dirty on Liam, so it could be said that if she wasn't cheating then she too would never of been caught out either.
    Both Paul and Leanne were doing exactly the same thing at the end of the day, except that one was selling the other was buying and it was very unfortunate for both that they caught one another out. I did love those scenes when it first came about they really were lovely between the two.
    They were both in the wrong and must both except the majority of the blame as to where they have now ended up.
    With Paul it was all about protecting his family no matter the cost, only this time it cost him his life.
    Leanne again the "protection" factor could be applied in the way that she was protecting herself from being hurt because what she was doing there was no attachment, no feelings involved. Unfortunately at the end of the day both Paul and Leanne have self destructed only it has just cost Leanne her happiness with Liam.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Some lovely posts on here and it looks like most of us were in tears last night mainly started off by Michelle (Kym), have to admit Liam got me going too espec in the factory scene.

Also looks like Paul/Sean was loved by most of us and is going to be greatly missed. I know I will miss him, still I have great expectations for Liam who I am sure is going to bed Carla, as she will him but I feel sure it will be out of grief for Paul and for comfort.

Although I said I feel sorry for Leanne, mainly because this time she is being accused of somthing she didn't do, but I will enjoy her come uppance after waht she has done to the Connors, mainly of course Liam. Again Leanne has torn another family apart, again through lies and betrayal only this time a lot worse, she contributed towards the death of a brother, husband and uncle.
    I agree - Michelle and Ryan got to me. The factory scene also got me going - I thought Hayley was good, you could tell she just wanted to run up and give Liam a big hug, but was thinking 'is it right to cuddle the boss' ?

Hey quick question was Leanne blackmaling Paul
    Last edited by angelblue; 07-06-2007 at 14:24.
    angelblue

Am I the only one with any sympathy for Leeane. The Tart with a heart
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

A bad performance from Kym Ryder yesterday, i've been enjoying her up to now but didn't buy any of that crying last night
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Hey quick question was Leanne blackmaling Paul
    It depends how you look upon it. In a way both Paul and Leanne were blackmailing each other in the sense that they both threatened to tell their respective partners if one or the other blabbed. Paul and Leanne did a deal in the hotel room and agreed not to say anything. However Liam was getting more and more serious about Leanne which led to Paul becoming more and more wound up because he didn't want Liam getting hurt, again here we have the "Protection" factor with Paul another factor contributing towards his "Unhinging". This is why Paul wanted rid of Leanne plus of course he didn't like the fact that she knew his "dirty" little secret and had a hold over him. Then of course she became matey with Carla, winding Paul up even more and then they were going to buy the restaurant together, again turning that key in Paul's head

Thread Information